Fully autonomous brewer for hire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fully autonomous brewer for hire

I am interested in getting back into the industry but need to find the right fit. Looking for a pro sustainability opportunity that appeals to the local flavor with a strong sense of community and commitment to excellence. With 8 years of professional experience including large production, small craft, brewery management, brewery expansion, equipment maintenance, a UC Davis MBP certificate and credentials from The Institute of Brewing and Distilling, I believe myself to be a strong brewer candidate for your business venture.

Interested in living in the following states: WA (Bellingham, Mt. Vernon area) OR, ID, CO, CA, UT, NM, MT, NV.
    Last edited by g.brew; 08-23-2017, 08:57 AM.

Highmark Brewery

Hello
    We have a small brewery in Fredericksburg, VA and are looking for a full time brewer. We have a 4 barrel electric brew house and we have 6 x 125gallon fermenters. We currently brew twice a week and are looking for full time brewer to expand our operations.
    We would need you to brew at least 3 times a week, keg fill and keg clean. We currently have part time works for these jobs, but as you get up to speed you would start to take them all over as well as brewing.
    If you are interested in talking please contact, Mark at 763.300.7575, cell. desk 540.653.2937, or home 540.220.1741

Mark

Comment

Head Brewer - The Brewerie at Union Station - Brew Pub - Erie, PA...

Feel free to contact us if you are interested!
      info@brewerie.com

Comment

Packaging and production Brewpub looking for Brewery Manager

Please send me your resume and contact information. We have a great opportunity for an experienced brewer to manage our brewing operations. We are located in Appleton, Wisconsin.

steve@stonecellarbrewpub

Comment

NorCal

If interested in norther California
          Pm me and lets talk
          Thanks

Originally posted by g.brew View Post
          I am interested in getting back into the industry but need to find the right fit. Looking for a pro sustainability opportunity that appeals to the local flavor with a strong sense of community and commitment to excellence. With 8 years of professional experience including large production, small craft, brewery management, brewery expansion, equipment maintenance, a UC Davis MBP certificate and credentials from The Institute of Brewing and Distilling, I believe myself to be a strong brewer candidate for your business venture.

Interested in living in the following states: WA, OR, ID, CO, CA, UT, NM, MT, NV.

Comment

Colorado

Looking for people to help build your business? Users have requested job, city, and country in the title. This makes it easier to navigate through the postings when searching for job opportunities limited to certain geographic zones.

Comment

Idaho Brewery

Are you still looking? Were Near Jackson Hole, over the idaho border. Let Me know & I can get back to you w all the details. Thanks , Ric / Wildlife Brewing

Comment

Would you entertain the idea of Michigan?

Comment

Brewer in Central Oregon - small brewery

Originally posted by g.brew View Post

Interested in living in the following states: WA (Bellingham, Mt. Vernon area) OR, ID, CO, CA, UT, NM, MT, NV.
                  Send your resume if you interesteed in the location. Plenty of growth oppurtunity. Share options. can be creative. Thank you

Comment

You might be a good fit

But Alaska did not make the short list.

Contact me if this was an oversight.

Comment

Hi G. Brew,

We are looking for a head brewer to start asap. We are a new brewery in Miami, Fl, we have been in contract production for 5 months and since last month we have started in-house production. We have a 20bbl 4V system and a pilot 3.5bbl 2V system. Tap-room is opening in 3 weeks, very exciting times! Please send me your resume and lets talk.

cheers!
                      ejg

ejgarcia@bousabrewing.com

Comment

Working...
                      X