Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brewing Student Getting Ready for Graduation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewing Student Getting Ready for Graduation.

I am currently a student at Blue Ridge Community College in Flat Rock NC (just south of Asheville) and am working on getting my degree in Brewing, Distillation, and Fermentation. I have been working in a brewery in the upstate of South Carolina as an intern this summer, so I am getting good experience in a 30 bbl production brewery. I have worked with both CASK & Wild Goose Canning lines. I am a hard worker and ready to commit to my job 100%. I have one more semester left but will be available to work as soon as this coming January. I am open to moving anywhere in the SouthEast, as well as out west to Wyoming, Colorado, or Montana. I am extremely excited to get to work and continue to follow my passion. I am more than happy to answer any questions you might have about me, and I would love to send anyone my Resume & a cover letter so feel free to ask me.

I hope to hear from you soon,

Spencer

Highmark Brewery

Hello Spencer
    We have a small brewery in Fredericksburg, VA and are looking for a full time brewer. We have a 4 barrel electric brew house and we have 6 x 125gallon fermenters. We currently brew twice a week and are looking for full time brewer to expand our operations.
    We would need you to brew at least 3 times a week, keg fill and keg clean. We currently have part time works for these jobs, but as you get up to speed you would start to take them all over as well as brewing.
    If you are interested in talking please contact, Mark at 763.300.7575, cell. desk 540.653.2937, or home 540.220.1741

Mark

Comment

brewer

South Carolina Brewer

Southern Barrel Brewing is seeking an experienced, professional Brewer to join our growing team in Bluffton, South Carolina. Brewer will be responsible for all aspects of brewing and cellaring.

Southern Barrel Brewing was founded in 2015 with a 20 bbl brew house and large Tavern. We currently distribute in two states with two more coming on in the next year. We have recently expanded our Cellar and need more wort made.

Job Type: Full-Time Salary
      Reports to: Head Brewer

• Must like making wort day in and day out.

• Responsible for following Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and maintaining high quality standards in all areas of beer production.
      • Production of high quality wort
      • Maintaining a clean, sanitary, and presentable work environment through CIP (Clean in Place) procedures.
      • Daily management of yeast health and fermentation.
      • Standard cellar work, including PH monitoring, gravities, crash schedule, etc.
      • Dry hopping
      • Organizing and collecting records.
      • Continual lifting, dragging, carrying and manipulating of hoses, parts, pumps, buckets, requiring standing, walking, crouching and lifting regularly through the duration of shift.
      • Performs routine maintenance on equipment and infrastructure.
      • Responsible for ensuring that all safety procedures are adhered to throughout the brewery.
      • Willingness to assist other departments when necessary, including but not limited to brew house, cellar, packaging, QA/QC lab and events.
      • Cicerone Beer server accomplished
      • Ability to safely operate a forklift
      • Formal brewing education or 1 year professional brewing experience at minimum 3,000 bbl annual production
      • Knowledge of beer styles and sensory evaluation
      • Can lift 55lbs+ repeatedly.
      • Can work on your feet for prolonged amounts of time.
      • Maintain a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings and weekends.
      • Ability to accurately keep records.
      • Mechanical aptitude.
      • Self-motivated with good time-management skills.
      • Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, Google Docs.
      • Ability to maintain a clean and organized work space.

• Being a team player yet able to complete tasks by themselves.

Compensation:
      Salary based on experience + Full Benefits

Please respond with COVER LETTER and RESUME to walter@southernbarrelbrewingco.com

Comment

Hello

We are interested in learning more about your skill set, would it be possible to send resume over to sorab@filibusterbourbon.com

Thanks Much!

Comment

Opportunity

Have you selected a position yet? We are located in Colorado. 720 384 7656. If interested

Comment

Working...
          X