Thread: 30amp 20 Gallon HERMS Electric Brewery

30amp 20 Gallon HERMS Electric Brewery

I am located in Imperial Beach, CA and am selling my Electric Brewery set-up and so much more!

I am moving, downsizing, and a whole bunch of other reasons why I am selling this amazing creation. But I am selling it. So, what's included? Pretty much an entire garage full of brewery equipment. I have the 20 gallon set-up with a 30 amp panel. The original Blichmann kettles and I have added a tangential inlet valve to the boil kettle.

I also have two 14 gallon Chronical fermenters from SS Brewtech with all the bells and whistles. With those two fermenters, I built custom fermentation chambers which cool and heat (in the winter months). We also have the two pump set-up with a Blichmann Therminator.

Also, I am willing to part with my four Perlick tap kegerator with Micromatic regulators and secondary.

I have poured my heart into building out this garage brewery and have had some awesome times on brew day! There is much, much more to discuss. Message me with questions and if you want to discuss further. I can sell items separately, but would like to packager the whole deal with a local buyer. Seriously, everything you could possibly want, you get here.

Thanks for reading! Pictures attached in the link below.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...2s?usp=sharing

So beautiful! I might know people interested. How much?

Splitting or looking to sell everything?

Quote Originally Posted by chapusin View Post
    So beautiful! I might know people interested. How much?
    Thank you. It was a labor of love. I am looking to move the whole garage for $8K. That includes dang near everything you see in the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by PSkelton View Post
    Splitting or looking to sell everything?
    For now, I am looking to sell everything, but I would entertain splitting it up. What are you interested in?

Price Drop

Dropping the price now to $7 for everything you see. Need to move.