Thread: Need Fermenters and Brite Now! 40-120 Bbl FVs, Up to 160 Bbls Total, Used or New

Need Fermenters and Brite Now! 40-120 Bbl FVs, Up to 160 Bbls Total, Used or New

We have immediate need for fermenters for delivery to our new brewery beginning July 15. Will consider any uni-tank design from 40-120 barrels in size, with a target of 160 bbls total fermentation space. Also need at least one brite beer tank of suitable volume. Please DM me if you might be able to help.

RE: Need Fermenters and Brite Now! 40-120 Bbl FVs, Up to 160 Bbls Total, Used or New

Hi,

We are a custom fabrication shop located in Portland, OR. We have a 100bbl jacketed brite for sale now (http://discussions.probrewer.com/sho...ted-Brite-Tank). I can also have our sales team send you a quote for your fermenters if you can fill out this form on our website: http://www.pioneervessel.com/request-a-quote/ We just need a few more details from you.

Hope to talk with you soon! Cheers!

Shelby
    Pioneer Tank and Vessel
    http://www.pioneervessel.com
    (971) 319-6600

Hi,

We're TD Tanks, LLC(www.tdtanks.com), specialized in brewing equipment. We have some 40bbl fermenters and brites in stock for immediate shipping. Feel free to reach out at info@tdtanks.com for more details. Thanks.

Stan
    TD Tanks, LLC
    info@tdtanks.com
    www.tdtanks.com

30, 60 bbl tanks in stock and ready to ship

Hello:

Ager Tank & Equipment Co. currently has a stock of 30 bbl and 60 bbl tanks that may meet your requirements. I will send PM with details. IYour inspection is welcome at our showroom in Portland, Oregon.

Thanks,
    Jason
    Jason Ager
    Ager Tank & Equipment Co.
    3333 NW Front Ave.
    Portland, OR 97210
    Phone: 503 222-7079
    Fax: 503 222-7459
    www.agertank.com
    jason@agertank.com

2pcs 40bbl f.v

Quote Originally Posted by mullin View Post
    We have immediate need for fermenters for delivery to our new brewery beginning July 15. Will consider any uni-tank design from 40-120 barrels in size, with a target of 160 bbls total fermentation space. Also need at least one brite beer tank of suitable volume. Please DM me if you might be able to help.
    Hi WE HAVE 2 PCS 40BBL F.V IN STOCK ready to go

www.ripleystainless.com
    wayne@ripleystainless.com
    1-250-494-9310 ext 103

thanks