Thread: 3 BBL electric Brewhouse and Fermenter for sale, plus sabco pump and heat exchanger

3 BBL electric Brewhouse and Fermenter for sale, plus sabco pump and heat exchanger

We purchased a 3 BBL electric Brewhouse from Stout that we are looking to sell. The brewhouse is in working order with incoloy heating elements and functioning control box. The brewhouse includes a HLT, Mash tun, and Kettle. We also have a 3 bbl jacketed unitank from GW Kent, Sabco Rims propump, sabco wort chiller, and a glycol chiller mean to work with the 3 bbl fermenter. The brewhouse has been water tested but we have not actually brewed on the system. We would be willing to sell the fermenter and sabco parts separately from the brewing system. The system is located in Oxford, Ohio.

What model is the sabco chiller?

Hello

Hello, Please pm me pics and details and prices !

gculhane@sbcglobal.net

Gregg

Quote Originally Posted by kthomlinson View Post
    We purchased a 3 BBL electric Brewhouse from Stout that we are looking to sell. The brewhouse is in working order with incoloy heating elements and functioning control box. The brewhouse includes a HLT, Mash tun, and Kettle. We also have a 3 bbl jacketed unitank from GW Kent, Sabco Rims propump, sabco wort chiller, and a glycol chiller mean to work with the 3 bbl fermenter. The brewhouse has been water tested but we have not actually brewed on the system. We would be willing to sell the fermenter and sabco parts separately from the brewing system. The system is located in Oxford, Ohio.
    The Sabco Wort Chiller is a Chill Wizard.

PM has been sent.

Pictures

I run a larger brewery in Indianapolis. I was asked to put together a smaller system in Oxford Ohio by the owner of my brewery, and then we our brewery was purchased. The new owners don't want to use the system, and that is why we are selling it. I was asked to put up an add for the system. I have not been back to Oxford for a couple months so I don't have pictures to add to this thread currently. I will be going out to the Oxford location next Tuesday, July 11th, and we will be moving all of the equipment back to Indy. I will take a bunch of pictures and post them. Sorry, for the inconvenience.

I run a larger brewery in Indianapolis. I was asked to put together a smaller system in Oxford Ohio by the owner of my brewery, and then we our brewery was purchased. The new owners don't want to use the system, and that is why we are selling it. I was asked to put up an add for the system. I have not been back to Oxford for a couple months so I don't have pictures to add to this thread currently. I will be going out to the Oxford location next Tuesday, July 11th, and we will be moving all of the equipment back to Indy. I will take a bunch of pictures and post them. Sorry, for the inconvenience.
    Could you provide pricing?

Pictures

Name:  Ohio Brewery Pictures.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  97.8 KBName:  Ohio Control Panel.jpg
Views: 305
Size:  90.0 KBName:  Ohio HLT & Lauter Tun.jpg
Views: 297
Size:  97.4 KBName:  Ohio Kettle.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  96.8 KB

Here are pictures. We didn't end up moving the equipment to Indy yet. We had a cooler break down at the Indy Brewery that kind of screwed up my week. Here are basic pictures of the outside of the tanks and the control panel. I can post more detailed pictures when I get out there. The temperature probes for the HLT and Kettle plug into the control panel right below the Allen Bradley temp controllers. It is basic, but completely functional. Overall a much cheaper option than if we had gone with the brewmation panel. We would like 25,000 for the whole package (control panel, brewing vessels, fermenter, rims pro pump, heating elements, glycol chiller, temp controller, sabco wort chiller, and some brewing parts). If you have questions let me know.
    Last edited by kthomlinson; 07-13-2017 at 09:25 AM.

Private message sent

Still available?

Is this still available? Only 1 fermenter?

The system is still available. Yes, there is only the one fermenter.

Thanks

Very interested leo@bangortrustbrewing.com