Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water chiller setup, digital sensors and wiring

Hey all,

I am trying to setup my 5BBL system that will be cooled by a water chiller.

I have the chiller but I am having trouble finding the temperature sensors for the system.

I bought this system used and the last owner had a simple control box with probes in each tank. I am looking to use individual digital sensors so that I can control the flow to each tank separately.

Can someone provide me with a source to find these temp sensors and also a way to wire them into the chiller and the solenoid?

Thank you very much for the help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wire each of my tanks individually with these solenoid valves:

Body is 316 stainless steel and diaphragrm is EPDM End connection is female NPT Operating temperature: -40 to 175 F. degrees Operating pressure: 0 - 90 psi Direct acting, normally closed

Wire that up to a Johnson Control A419 to control the set point and open the valve. The Glycol chiller keeps coolant in circulation constantly and the valve opens/closes to use the liquid to remove heat from the tank.

I have no idea what you mean by "water chiller". I thought this thread would have been about a heat exchanger or possibly CLT set-up. Does this device have a manufacturer or is it completely home made?

Comment

Sorry I should have elaborated more, we have a air cooler chiller

Brand new 3, 5, 8, 10, 15 ton portable water chiller systems. Closed loop process chillers. Air & water cooled units. In stock and fast shipping.

We have 110v solenoid on each fermenter and bright, looking for the best digital sensor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X