Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head Brewer Looking For The Right Opportunity

Hello All,

I'm a head brewer in Virginia with 5 years in the industry looking for the right opportunity to invest my knowledge, enthusiasm and work ethic. A big part of my focus as a head brewer has been keeping a diverse tap list featuring both traditional styles, style fusions and locally sourced ingredients. I pull a lot of inspiration both from history and current food and beverage trends. Involving myself and the brewery in the local community and charitable organizations is also a big priority for me, making the brand and the beers have a lasting impact for a bigger cause. Being as sustainable as possible is also important to me, which means reusing water where possible, harvesting and maintaining yeast strains, and finding creative ways to use or get rid of waste such as grain and trub.

My experience in this industry has been defined by sink or swim moments, and my love for the craft has given me the drive to perform and overcome whatever obstacles present themselves. I bring with me solid SOPs and sanitary practice, plenty of ideas for recipe formulation, a strong work ethic, and a constant thirst for knowledge and research. During my tenure as both a head brewer and prior as a lead production brewer, I've been able to streamline production and make work days more efficient, cut costs while maintaining quality ingredients and flavor forward recipes, increase the production ceiling, train new employees, and create systems for data tracking production and packaging. I am comfortable with and enjoy being an ambassador for the brewery for events, I really enjoy doing collaborations with other breweries and love promoting the industry as a whole. As a head brewer I've recently started a sour program, planned and executed food pairings, am working with a local non-profit to promote community agriculture, and collaborated with the local home brew club to promote the craft as well as the industry.

I am primarily looking for opportunities in Michigan or the North and Midwest, but am open the right opportunity within 30-45 minutes from any major city. I've had great training and growth opportunities with my prior employers, and have amassed a good network of colleagues with whom I communicate regularly, each of us providing new insight to solve problems or make procedural suggestions. For those of you who are interested in talking, feel free to send me a message or respond to this thread for a resume. I'm ready for the next step in my career, and I want to grow with a company who has a solid plan and vision for their future.

Cheers all!

Email shannon@jrbrewery.com

Can you email your resume to shannon@jrbrewery.com. We are located in Central VA

Comment

Brewpub?production and packaging brewery in Appleton, Wisconsin

Please email a resume and contact information. We have a great opportunity!
      steve@stonecellarbrewpub.com

Comment

Crosstown Brewing Co. - Memphis, TN

We are a startup 20bbl production brewery located in Memphis, TN. Brand new building with all the bells and whistles. Email your resume to info@crosstownbeer.com

Comment

Hi all, can I email you :/
          Last edited by brentclark2003; 08-09-2017, 07:41 PM.
          address label maker
          magento tutorial
          magento paypal setup
          Surprise Retirement Party for Mom!

Comment

Hello

We are interested in learning more about your skill set, would it be possible to send resume over to sorab@filibusterbourbon.com

Thanks Much!

Comment

Interested

We are a midlevel brewery expanding to a second location.

Here is a link to our help wanted ad:
              Looking for people to help build your business? Users have requested job, city, and country in the title. This makes it easier to navigate through the postings when searching for job opportunities limited to certain geographic zones.

If you'd like to start a conversation please sent over your resume.

Cheers

Comment

Minneapolis Brewery

Shoot me a message if you're interested. Insight Brewing is approaching 3 years old and are one of the fastest growing breweries in MN. ilan@insightbrewing.com

Comment

Can you send my your resume? We are located in Northern Michigan.

danran22@gmail.com

Comment

Tapistry Brewing Bridgman Michigan

If you would be interested in SW Michigan, feel free to send your resume to info@tapistrybrewing.com with a cover letter.
                    -Tapistry Brewing, Bridgman, MI

Comment

Head Brewer wanted -

Fullsteam Brewery, located in Durham NC, is looking for an experienced Head Brewer – are you still interested in such a position?

Check out https://www.fullsteam.ag/mission/contact-us/jobs if interested, or email work@fullsteam.ag with questions!

Cheers,
                      Amanda

Comment

Unique opportunity, Central VA

Just in case you decide to stay in Virginia... Unique opportunity in Central Virginia with a brewery/brewpub startup. Email HOLLY@LWCONSULTLLC.COM for more information.

Comment

Brewpub in NYC looking for Full time Brewer

Are you still looking? Please email your resume to kyle@randolphbeer.com. We are looking for someone to take over our 7bbl brewery in a very busy brewpub. Thanks!

Comment

Record Street

Contact Record Street Brewery in Reno Nevada. Just delivered 10 bbl. You will be responsible for set of system.
                            And a flat to live in.

Lance

Comment

Working...
                            X