Thread: 7BBL-10BBL system needed

7BBL-10BBL system needed

I am looking for a 7-10bbls system, 3 fermentation tanks (CCV preferred) and 1 brite and brewhouse (mash/lauter; kettle whirpool). Direct fire or steam is preferred source for heating the kettle. Ceiling height may be a problem with only 8.5 feet to work with. If you are looking to upgrade your system here is your chance to unload you old stuff. Looking for a turnkey system (i.e. Hoses, pumps, glycol, etc.) Building has been purchase and foundation re-work begins this week. Looking for system ASAP. Funding is approved.

7bbl-10bbl

Dear Sir,

I am Suri from Shandong Yuesheng Beer EQuipment Co.,Ltd.
    And we can produce turnkey brewery from 1bbl-100bbl; I am wondering whether you are interested in my offer?
    If so, I can send our best offer for your reference.

Best regards
    Suri Lee(Sales Director)
    Email: suri@sdyueshengbrew.com
    Shandong Yuesheng Beer Equipment Co., Ltd
    www.sdyueshengbrew.com; http://yueshengbrew.en.alibaba.com
    Tel:86-531-88707611
    Mobile:86-17753172875
    Whatapp:86-17753172875
    Best regards
    Suri Lee(Sales Director)
    Email: suri@sdyueshengbrew.com
    Shandong Yuesheng Beer Equipment Co., Ltd
    www.sdyueshengbrew.com; http://yueshengbrew.en.alibaba.com
    Tel:86-531-88707611
    Mobile:86-17753172875
    Whatapp:86-17753172875

Hi,

We're TD Tanks LLC, specialized in brewing equipment. I'm happy to provide you a quote if you are interested. Feel free to reach us at info@tdtanks.com. Thanks.

Stan
    TD Tanks, LLC
    info@tdtanks.com
    www.tdtanks.com

7-10bbl System

Quote Originally Posted by BMB brewer View Post
    I am looking for a 7-10bbls system, 3 fermentation tanks (CCV preferred) and 1 brite and brewhouse (mash/lauter; kettle whirpool). Direct fire or steam is preferred source for heating the kettle. Ceiling height may be a problem with only 8.5 feet to work with. If you are looking to upgrade your system here is your chance to unload you old stuff. Looking for a turnkey system (i.e. Hoses, pumps, glycol, etc.) Building has been purchase and foundation re-work begins this week. Looking for system ASAP. Funding is approved.
    Hello, sounds exciting! We just helped Biloba Brewing in Brookfield Wisconsin with a similar situation. We Design/Built them a 2 Tank 10bbl System with a Gas Direct-fired External Calandria Heating Source and Fermentation Tanks to fit into a restricted area with low ceiling clearance. Their System has been up and running for about 8 month's now with excellent results.

Contact Chris Peterson at chris@custom-stainless.com www.custom-stainless.com
    Peterson Custom Stainless
    Custom-Stainless.com
    support@custom-stainless.com
    (920) 261-3420

7bbl-10bbl brewing system

Dear Sir,

We are a beer equipment and still equipment manufacturer which can supply turnkey system and can make the equipment according to your roof limit, may I have your email address so I can send you details or you can send email to daey009@dayuwz.com?

Cheers

Sophie

DAEYOO TECH. CO., LTD. WENZHOU

Add: No. 4485,Binhai Industrial Park,
    Wenzhou, China 325025

Tel: 0086 577 86807518
    Fax: 0086 577 86801555
    Mob: 0086-158-67759507 or 0086-189-66261717
    Whatsapp: 008615867759507
    DAEYOO TECH. CO.,LTD.
    www.dayuwz.com

RE: 7BBL-10BBL system needed

Hello,

We are a custom fabrication shop located in Portland, OR. We can send you a quote for your 7-10BBL brewing system with cellar tanks if you can fill out this form on our website: http://www.pioneervessel.com/request-a-quote/ We just need a few more details from you.

Hope to talk with you soon! Cheers!

Shelby
    Pioneer Tank and Vessel
    http://www.pioneervessel.com
    (971) 319-6600

Re: 7BBL-10BBL system needed

Hi there!
    We are a custom USA manufacturer and can get a brewery going that will fit your unique space. All our equipment is high quality and is made right here in Oregon. Lead time is generally faster than our competitors as well. Hope to hear from you! Cheers

Loren Neufeld
    Bridgetown Brew Systems llc.
    (503)890-8485
    www.bridgetownbrew.com

Quote Originally Posted by BMB brewer View Post

7-10 bbl Brewhouse

Good afternoon,
    We design and hand craft high quality brewing equipment from our Northern California facility.
    All our materials are sourced from American vendors when ever possible and are backed by a 6 year warranty.

Our design team is able to consult with you to give your brewery a custom fit solution for your needs.
    Please call or email us with any questions you may have.
    Thank You,

Jef Lewis | President
    BrewBilt Manufacturing LLC
    Phone: 530-802-5023
    Mobile: 530-687-2175
    Email: jef@brewbilt.com
    www.brewbilt.com