Seeking employment in Colorado Springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking employment in Colorado Springs

Hello. I just relocated to Colorado Springs and am currently looking for work. Most recently, I worked in the cellars for a year and a half in a high volume production brewery Prior to this experience, I worked as head brewer for three years in a 15 bbl brewery producing about 2,000 bbls annually. My experience before brewing was that of a professional chef, which has been beneficial in my brewing career in many ways. I am seeking an opportunity to become head or lead brewer in a small, privately owned craft brewery. I can also be utilized for culinary purposes, kitchen layout, menu development, food and beer pairings, etc.

I am skilled in recipe development, and prefer to find balance in flavors as opposed to obliterating one's senses with over the top flavor punches. I believe in finesse and the never ending commitment to paying attention to detail. All told, I have over ten years of management and training experience. I am well versed in all facets of barrel work, primary and secondary fermentations, barrel maintenance, procurement and cleaning. I have installed new tanks, plumbed glycol and commissioned a new brewhouse. I am skilled in general maintenance, including troubleshooting of glycol systems, plumbing, packaging equipment, commercial refrigeration, boilers, and draft systems. I am fully trained in sensory analysis and am adept at identifying off flavors and possible impending fermentation/maturation issues. My cellar experience ranges from filtration, CIP and a thorough understanding of chemical properties, racking, carbonation, yeast management and storage to operation of canning lines and bottle conditioning. In addition, I have a long history of customer service and interaction, and strive to educate and make people feel welcome and appreciated.

I believe myself to be a valuable asset to any potential employer, and have learned over the years the benefit in approaching my professionalism with humility and appreciation for the opportunities laid before me. I have much to offer, and it is my sincere wish to bring my skill set to a business with a similar credo to my own, wherein we can work together to provide an unforgettable customer experience and have peace of mind knowing that we are doing all the right things for all the right reasons. I'm pretty good at what I do, and I would love to find work in the brewing industry. Please help me not end up delivering packages for FedEx...
    Last edited by coldrice; 08-06-2017, 08:03 AM.

Still looking for work...

Comment

Working...
    X