Glycol chiller sizing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glycol chiller sizing

What size glycol chiller do I need for a 7bbl brewhouse with three 7bbl FVs, one 15 barrel FV, three 7bbl brites, and one 15 barrel brite?

Hi there,

We would love to run the loads and provide a chiller system option for consideration.

Please visit our website and click on the Online Brew Load Survey. Input as much data as possible and one of our Technical Sales people will run a load estimate and get back to you with a recommendation.

Pro Refrigeration, Inc is the manufacturer of Pro Chiller Systems, a Packaged Glycol Chiller System for the Dairy, Craft Beverage, & More...

Good luck,

Jim VanderGiessen Jr
    jimvgjr@prorefrigeration.com
    Pro Refrigeration Inc, manufactures, and distributes state-of-the-art chiller systems for the dairy, craft brewing, wineries, & many more!

Comment

Yeah I would recommend going through Jim at Prorefrigeration to get an accurate sizing estimate. FWIW, I have a 7bbl BH with 4 7bbl FVs and 2 15 bbl Fvs (all my BTs are in a walk-in cooler). I am running a chillstar 3hp from them and it handles the workload aok. Original sizing estimates came from them.
      Dave Cowie
      Three Forks Bakery & Brewing Company
      Nevada City, CA

Comment

Working...
      X