Lead Brewer - Virginia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lead Brewer - Virginia

Cave Hill Farms Brewery is looking for a head brewer to use farm grown crops in our brewing systems. We grow both two-row and six-row barley, various strains of hops, and even have a well that has been supplying water to our farm for centuries. We currently have a 5 barrel system, but plan on growing quickly with our proximity to a large ski and golf resort 1 mile away. We are on track to be the 1st farm brewery that produces 100% of our ingredients on our family farm right outside of Harrisonburg, VA and are looking for a brewer who, with assistance, can brew from start to finish. This would entail hop procurement, beer formula creation, arranging barley malting (done at third party location), brewing, and the ability to engage customers in the tasting and bar area.

We are looking for a highly driven individual who has experience in the brewing industry or who has the appropriate education in brewing education. Applicants who run home brew systems who are quick learners and highly driven are still encouraged to contact us. We are a small system, but with your help we plan on becoming the premier farm brewery in not only Virginia, but on the East Coast.

Pay is highly negotiable ranging anywhere from a percentage of the business to a set salary with bonuses based on sales.

Inquires please contact Evan at ehopkins22@gmail.com or (540)6076921.
    Last edited by CavehillBrew; 07-21-2017, 09:35 AM.

Contact email?

Where I can send my email? I'm in Aldie, Va and I am very interested in the position.

Originally posted by CavehillBrew View Post
    Cave Hill Farms Brewery is looking for a head brewer to use farm grown crops in our brewing systems. We grow both two-row and six-row barley, various strains of hops, and even have a well that has been supplying water to our farm for centuries. We currently have a 5 barrel system, but plan on growing quickly with our proximity to a large ski and golf resort 1 mile away. We are the second farm brewery in the state of Virginia and are looking for a brewer who, with assistance, can brew from start to finish. This would entail hop procurement, beer formula creation, arranging barley malting (done at third party location), brewing, and the ability to engage customers in the tasting and bar area.

We are looking for a highly driven individual who has experience in the brewing industry or who has the appropriate education in brewing education. Applicants who run home brew systems who are quick learners and highly driven are still encouraged to contact us. We are a small system, but with your help we plan on becoming the premier farm brewery in not only Virginia, but on the East Coast.

Pay is highly negotiable ranging anywhere from a percentage of the business to a set salary with bonuses based on sales.

Comment

Working...
    X