Brewers Wanted! Entry Level OK - Portland, OR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewers Wanted! Entry Level OK - Portland, OR

An early stage Portland based brewery start-up has an immediate opening for 2 entry level Brewers. Reporting directly to the Founder, our brewers will be responsible for crafting high-quality beer and cider for our taproom guests and outside customers.

Specific Job Duties
    -Support the Company's vision, mission and values
    -Work closely with brewing team to achieve desired quality and production targets
    -Oversee Inventory and quality management of raw materials
    -Brew excellent beer
    -Experiment with new recipes

Position Requirements
    -A passion for brewing
    -A willingness to interact with tap-room guests and clients
    -Fermentation/Brewing degree and/or extensive homebrew experience required
    -Commercial experience would be nice, but is not required

About the Opportunity
    -Flexible work schedule
    -A great team work ethic!

***We are not looking for 9AM-5PM employees. We're seeking passionate business partners who wish to learn and grow as we expand our market-share in a competitive and growing industry. Our compensation package includes a generous equity program that will allow you to become, not only a part of the team, but an owner of the company.***

Please send your information to portlandbrewstartup@gmail.com. Please feel free to share with any homebrewers aspiring to make the jump to commercial brewing.

Is this position still open?

If so, I'm interested. I'm an experienced brewer that has worked in virtually every part of the the brewery at three different breweries of different sizes. I've brewed on three systems (four, if we're including a collaboration done with a nanobrewery as a homebrewer), and have taken on keg washing and racking, cellar work, brewing, and am also capable of setting up a rudimentary lab for quality analysis. I have a degree in chemistry and a diploma from the American Brewer's Guild, whose program I completed in fall of 2015.

I've copied this and pasted it into an email with my resume, but figured I'd post it here too in case that link was somehow broken.

Cheers!

Wooten

Comment

Working...
    X