Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Head Brewer with customer service experience and building brewery from proposal & up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head Brewer with customer service experience and building brewery from proposal & up

Greetings Craft Beverage Enthusiast,

I am looking for a great brewery to work with and be a part of. I am a Navy Veteran, hard working, integrity and have a passion for brewing. Below, is a short summary of the work I have done and been a part of. Please contact me with any questions you may have.

Sincerest Thanks,

Johann
    johanndavidfultz@yahoo.com

Skills and Knowledge

Extensive knowledge of brewing processes from “grain to glass”
    Well versed in production scheduling, cellaring and packaging operations
    Ample experience in yeast management (cropping, starters, pitch rates, generation tracking)
    Proven success developing new and special recipes
    Dedicated to adhering to SOP’s and to maintaining high product quality and workplace safety(OSHA)
    Ability to be successful work across beer styles to formulate recipes
    Employee training and management experience covering multiple aspects of operational functions
    Focused on sanitary environments (operating CIP and cellar equipment per established standards)
    Basic lab work including cell counts, microbiological testing and use of scientific equip in brewery
    Development of logs for brewhouse and adherence to strict quality control/assurance processes
    Inventory control, purchasing and receiving of materials – both short and long term (i.e. Hop contracts)
    Experience in barrel aging practices and blending of beers
    Excellent communication skills to discuss and relay technical information
    Strong sales and marketing experience in wide range of products
    Skilled in barreling, kegging, bottling procedures and cellaring techniques

Specialized Trainings/ Related

Briess MaltHouse, Chilton WI
    Malt and Brew Workshop

White Labs, San Diego, CA
    Yeast Essentials
    Last edited by OHSO; 08-14-2017, 03:41 PM. Reason: concise
    azcellars@gmail.com
Working...