Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1.25BBL Stout/Blichmann Brewhouse

1.25BBL Stout/Blichmann Brewhouse

Easily makes 38+ gallons at a time. It'll also do down to a 10 gallon batch, maybe less, but tested down to 10. This is turn key and needs nothing to make beer tomorrow. It's had about 10 batches run through it since new. They are set up in direct fire configuration, however we spent the extra money to get them all electric capable. They each have 4 tri clamp element ports to make the vessels electric if need be. The vessels are 42 gallons. Lots of extras, too many to list. I will even personally sit there with you for a brew day and show you how to operate the plant if you desire. Located in Houston Texas.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...a7e8f3a8d5.jpg

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by lewisb13; 08-05-2017 at 11:53 AM.

Interested

Quote Originally Posted by lewisb13 View Post
    Easily makes 38+ gallons at a time. It'll also do down to a 10 gallon batch, maybe less, but tested down to 10. This is turn key and needs nothing to make beer tomorrow. It's had about 10 batches run through it since new. They are set up in direct fire configuration, however we spent the extra money to get them all electric capable. They each have 4 tri clamp element ports to make the vessels electric if need be. The vessels are 42 gallons. Lots of extras, too many to list. I will even personally sit there with you for a brew day and show you how to operate the plant if you desire. Located in Houston Texas.

How much? Text me at 315 six 51 zero1seven2 with details. Any fermentation vessels?

Quote Originally Posted by publicwell View Post
    How much? Text me at 315 six 51 zero1seven2 with details. Any fermentation vessels?
    I sent you a text. I do have a jacketed unitank as well.

Let me know the price and do you have videos of the process? Email me at Propsbrewery@ yahoo

Mike

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by propsbrewery10 View Post
    Let me know the price and do you have videos of the process? Email me at Propsbrewery@ yahoo

Mike

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Emailed you

Drop me an email please - peter@theleveepub.com

I believe everyone has been responded to.

Interested

Can you send us an email at brewsbrotherbrewing@gmail.com with any videos you might have, list of everything included and also price

Quote Originally Posted by brewsbros View Post
    Can you send us an email at brewsbrotherbrewing@gmail.com with any videos you might have, list of everything included and also price
    That email address is getting kicked back...

Everyone has been responded to.

A couple of these email addresses are getting bounced back.

Hi, I'd love to hear more specifics and get an idea of what you want for the system:
    gm12812@aol.com

Quote Originally Posted by crazygnome07 View Post
    Hi, I'd love to hear more specifics and get an idea of what you want for the system:
    gm12812@aol.com
    Sent you an email! Cheers

I believe you have all been replied to. Let me know if I missed anyone.

Responded to Alex and all the other private messages. Please let me know if someone didnt get a response.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast