Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1.25BBL Stout/Blichmann Brewhouse

Hello. Fire me and email with price and for unitank.. Thank you. Kristjan@brazenhall.ca

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Price?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Interested in price

hey looking at a pilot system and this might be perfect. Can you PM me your asking price?

1.25BBL Stout/Blichmann Brewhouse

My name is Brad Lewis, owner of a small startup here in Houston. We are moving up, way up in size. So this just doesn't fit our needs anymore. As much as Id love to keep this as a pilot system we need the cash for down payment on our 10bbl system. I haven't outfitted all the tanks with the electrical elements, but we paid the extra to have the ports installed. These aren't one-off tanks, they sell these in electric-only configuration and those tanks have the same number/location of the ports. Its not like we don't know if it will work or not. My thought process was going to be to use electric AND direct fire even though it could be run electric only or direct fire only. I did test this out. I have a single 6000W element that we use for our keg washer that I stuck the element in the side of the BK, then turned on the fire as well. Its amazing how fast it is. Ambient to boiling in like 8 minutes. No way you'll find another system that can do that. The other thing I love is that the HLT is HERMS. So you can control your mash temps. Most people don't realize there are a ton of sugars to be extracted everywhere between 100F and 152F, not just AT 152F. So we would mash at 100F and then just bring the temp in the mash tun up to 152F (or whatever). We were getting crazy high brewhouse efficiency, well into the 90s. Pro brewers typically cant change mash temp once they strike. If you don't hit your 152 (or whatever), you're typically screwed. This system allows you to raise mash temps, and hold, without directly firing the mash tun. I'm not even sure this setup has 10 brews. I think its more like 5, id have to go back and look. We got it in like Octoberish and then brewed with it like once a month and skipped Dec, Jan, and another month or 2. We haven't brewed in June or July either. I also have an 8000 BTU glycol chiller for sale as well as the fermenter that goes with this system. Its listed as a 2bbl, but its 90something gallons so you could easily TRIPLE batch into it. It was an unjacketed unitank that I jacketed myself. The brew kettle is 42 gallons and will easily make 38 finished gallons of beer, I haven't tried to do more than that, pretty awesome. Here is what is all included, and what is not....

INCLUDED*($4500)

1 ea 1bbl mash tun with lid

1ea 1bbl HLT with lid

1ea Brew Kettle with lid

2 ea Blichmann stainless steel burners

1ea Blichmann stainless steel leg extension for burner (this is so you can gravity feed your fly sparge and dont HAVE to use the pump)

1ea Blichmann Tower of power PID controller (this includes pump, temp sensor, flow meter, etc)

NOT INCLUDED BUT ALSO FOR SALE

2bbl jacketed unitank fermenter (can carbonate the beer in 23 minutes with carb stone) ($2500)

Assorted hoses and fittings and valves

8000 BTU Glycol Chiller with 70/30 propylene glycol water mix ($1k)

Inkbird temp controller for fermenter

Blichmann autosparge

Stout tanks sparge arm

Give me a call/text if you want to chat some more.*586 219 4003

Cheers

BL

Would you sell just the kettles without the tower of power/burners?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Price please

You can email me at ted.zacharopoulos@gmaill.com

Interested

Please send additional info to walterdanver@gmail.com

Still selling this system?

Quote Originally Posted by lewisb13 View Post
    Easily makes 38+ gallons at a time. It'll also do down to a 10 gallon batch, maybe less, but tested down to 10. This is turn key and needs nothing to make beer tomorrow. It's had about 10 batches run through it since new. They are set up in direct fire configuration, however we spent the extra money to get them all electric capable. They each have 4 tri clamp element ports to make the vessels electric if need be. The vessels are 42 gallons. Lots of extras, too many to list. I will even personally sit there with you for a brew day and show you how to operate the plant if you desire. Located in Houston Texas.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...a7e8f3a8d5.jpg

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
    Are you still selling this system, please reply by text to 9123226743

Very interested. Please send details and price to alanbud@gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12