Thread: Complete 10bbl Brewhouse plus Grist Case For Sale

Complete 10bbl Brewhouse plus Grist Case For Sale

Hello,

We’re selling our beloved oversized 10bbl brewhouse, located in Seattle, WA. It was built in 1996 by Ripley’s for the Silver City Brewpub (Bremerton, WA), where it consistently cranked out great beer for 18 years. We purchased it from Silver City in 2015, and it has continued to be a reliable workhorse for us for over 270 turns thus far. With all of our tanks being 15/30bbl capacity, we’ve commissioned a true 15bbl brewhouse so that we can be more efficient while keeping our work hours the same. Here are the details:

-1996 10bbl+ 2 vessel direct fire brewhouse, including all pumps and process piping (except for the kettle stack condenser). We yield a packaged 10 bbls for our heavily dry-hopped IPAs, but other styles we yield up to 12bbls per turn. The direct fire mechanism is non-traditional as it’s a submerged, internal fire tube with a power burner system and it RIPS.

- 1200# capacity grist case included (mill and augers not included)

- 2 heat exchangers included - one designed for city water, and one we’ve hooked up to our glycol piping and used as a second stage.

- a day brewing with us to see how we use it, and communication to help you work through install

Current projections have our new brewhouse being delivered the final week of November 2017 - so availability should be around then, give or take a few weeks but you never know.

We are asking $80k OBO with 50% deposit down and 50% due 2 weeks before shipping. Buyer will be responsible for removal, freight, & delivery costs. We'll be able to decommission it, and it get close to our loading dock.

For questions and inquiries and photos (this forum won't let me attach them for some reason), email me at steve@cloudburstbrew.com. I won't be checking the thread much.

Updated Pictures of Brewhouse

Here are pictures of the brewhouse, as well as the inside of the boil kettle and mash/lauter tun.

Cheers!
    Steve

Name:  IMG_4051.jpg
Views: 1669
Size:  101.6 KB

Name:  IMG-4705.jpg
Views: 1676
Size:  108.9 KB

Name:  IMG-4704.jpg
Views: 1670
Size:  108.0 KB

Thumbs up I emailed

Hey there, interested in this, emailed you. Any updates? Thanks

Bring it Back to Bremerton

Hi I am looking for a system. Please let me know if its still available.
    Smittysbrewing.com

Adam Smith
    agsmith77@yahoo.com

Price Decrease!

I've received lots of sniffs and nibbles but no solid bites, so I'm reducing the asking price by $10,000 to $70,000 - which is a screaming deal for a consistently operating, award winning beer producing, near complete 10bbl brewhouse. Email steve@cloudburstbrew.com if interested.

Still Available?

Hi just wanted to see if everything was still available?