Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recent Auburn Brewing Science Graduate Looking for a Position Charlotte, NC area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Auburn Brewing Science Graduate Looking for a Position Charlotte, NC area

Hello to all,

I recently completed the Auburn University Brewing Science and Operations Graduate Certificate program and am seeking employment in the general Charlotte, NC area. However, I am open to other areas (especially, Atlanta, other parts of North Carolina, and most parts of Virginia). As a part of the program I completed an internship over the last 4 months (over 135 hours) at a local Charlotte area brewery. I have home brewed for the last 4 years prior to beginning my educational and professional trek. I am passionate about the art and science of brewing and look forward to contributing to a brewery home. I can supply my resume, cover letter, and references as requested. Thank you for your time and consideration.

I hope to hear from you soon,

Matthew
    Last edited by AUBrewHokie; 08-13-2017, 09:12 PM.

Just a bump. I would like to note that I am open to other areas for the right position. I would especially consider the Northern Virginia or Roanoke areas but am open to the rest of Virginia, parts of North Carolina, and Atlanta.

Comment

I know that victory is looking for brewers in charlotte if you'd be interested.

Comment

Originally posted by mwgroove23 View Post
        I know that victory is looking for brewers in charlotte if you'd be interested.
        I'd absolutely be interested. I looked at the Victory website but didn't see anything. Do you have any more information or anything?

Comment

Would you consider Charleston, SC? If so, I would love to have more info about you and your experience. We are opening a new brewery here. My email is cmottram04 at gmail.

Comment

Originally posted by CMottram04 View Post
            Would you consider Charleston, SC? If so, I would love to have more info about you and your experience. We are opening a new brewery here. My email is cmottram04 at gmail.
            Email sent!

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
            X