Carolina Microbrewing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carolina Microbrewing

Has anyone bought from this company in China? I'm looking at their uni-tanks and from the pictures they look just like other Chineese made fermenter that are imported by well known U.S. brands. Any thoughts?

Brewery near me just bought one. They seem to think they are the chinese supplier for Deutsche. Looks decent from what I saw of it briefly but I didnt get a chance to really inspect it closely.

Comment

Originally posted by RipRap View Post
      Brewery near me just bought one. They seem to think they are the chinese supplier for Deutsche. Looks decent from what I saw of it briefly but I didnt get a chance to really inspect it closely.
      I had my own suspicions about them being the supplier for Deutsche. They look very similar and both ship to Charlotte, NC.

Comment

Not our Supplier

Originally posted by RipRap View Post
        I would like to go ahead and inform everyone Carolina Microbrewing is not, nor has ever been, a supplier for Deutsche Beverage. Our manufacturer is located in China, however, solely manufactures equipment for our customers. All our engineering is done in house here in Charlotte, NC and our Head Engineer travels to our facility at least once a quarter to insure quality materials and that nothing else is being manufactured there. If you have any question please feel free to reach out to us directly. (704) 900-6606 or email Sales@deutschebeverage.com

Cheers
        Deutsche Beverage Technology combines state of the art technology with detailed craftsmanship to provide the industry's highest quality systems and the industries best customer service.

Comment

We strive to be your most reliable brewing partner!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Logo.png
Views:	5
Size:	21.6 KB
ID:	191515

Hey guys, Deutsche Beverage is a respectable company for sure and has good reputation in the market. However, we are American founded company based in Shanghai with self-owned workshops where we manufacture all of our equipment in house by the drawings and dimensions that designed in the US, we are not OEM of any other equipment manufacturer or distributor, it's one of the reason that we can provide decent brewing equipment with affordable price to the customers around the world.

Thank you!

Shine
          Sales Manager
          Carolina Micro Brewing
          O: (443) 854-5742
          E:Shine@carolinabeers.com
          W:Carolinamicrobrewing.com
          Last edited by Carolina_Brewing; 11-02-2017, 01:10 AM.
          Carolina Micro Brewing Technology
          shine@carolinabeers.com

Comment

Working...
          X