Thread: 1 BBL Electric 3 vessel system

1 BBL Electric 3 vessel system

Was starting a brewpub with some friends. Project fell through. Consequently I have loads of brewery equipment, never used, in storage. It's a 3 vessel (HLT, MT, BK) with a fermenter, brite tank, chiller, oxygenator, in line filter, tons of fittings, 2 pumps, etc. Dont have pics on me and the stuff is in storage upstate but i included part numbers so it could be looked up. All the kettles and heavy stainless comes from stout. Electric controller is Electric Brewing. Theres also a blichman floor burner and controller (we had other plans for that) if you want the flexibility to use direct fire as well. Nothings been used. The Electric Brewing controller, i believe, needs a couple hook ups for temp probes internally but is otherwise assembled. It does need a 220V/50A circuit. Heavy load. All documentation and build material is available. All-in everything cost me approx 13K but im moving and would like to see it all go to a good home so am fairy price flexible. Dont really have the bandwidth or time to ship but can deliver in the NYC area (or within a reasonable drive). Otherwise, I will be moving to Virginia first week of September and can bring it there as well. Equipment is mostly as follows (plus gaskets, fittings, three way valves, etc):

BK45TW-TI-SG-EL2-LS1-Legs. (143) 45 Gal. Brew Kettle with Thermowell, Tangential Inlet, Sight Glass & Electric Ports. Includes (2) 3/4-in. ball valves, (2) 1.5-in. TC x 1-in. NSP Adapters, (1) 1.5-in. TC x 1/2-in. NPT-Female Adapter, (2) 1/2-in. hose barbs, clamps/gaskets. On legs, 13-in. high.

HL40TW-RHC-SG-EL2-LS1-XP-LEGS. (384) 151L Hot Liquor Tank with Thermowell, Sight Glass, Upper TC inlet near top, (2) Ports for Electric Elements Sensor, (2) 1.5-in. TC x 1-in. NSP Adapters, (1) Port for level sensor, (1) 1.5-in.TC x 1/2-in. F-NPT adapter. (1) 3/4-in. Ball Valve, (4) 1/2-in. Hose Barbs. Clamps/Gaskets. With Raised HERMS coil. On 13-in. legs.

MT40TW-RF3-BO-LEGS. (484) 40 Gal. Mash Tun with thermowell, (3) recirculation fittings, and bottom outlet. Includes 19mm ball valve, (4) 1/2in. hose barbs, clamps/gaskets. With legs, 13-in. high. THERMOWELL IS IN THE FRONT.

CF55TW-WH-FV (282). 55 Gal. Conical Fermenter with Wheels, T/C style Thermowell, (2) 1.5in. Butterfly Valves, (1) 1/2in. Hose Barbs, 3in. lid port, 3in.TC x 1/2in.-90 deg. hose barb adapter, Clamps/Gaskets.

SPOX. Inline Oxygenation Assembly. Includes Tee, Sight Glass, Custom Sintered Stainless Steel Aeration 'Stone', 2 Clamps, 2 Gaskets.
    Product Name: B3-36A 60 Plate Beer Wort Garden Hose Chiller, 18.3" x 2.9", with M8-1.25 Mounting Studs, Convenient Garden Hose Fittings for Water Side, Garden Hose x 1/2" Male NPT

BB40FV (30) 40 Gallon Brite Beer Tank with Butterfly Valves

SP1.5PRV-15 Pressure/Vacuum Relief Valve, 15PSI, 1.5" Tri-Clamp

SP6CS-20 Carbonation Stone, 6"

SPSV (1110) valve, sample 1/4 Inch Hose Barb

Blichmann Floor Standing Burner

Blichmnn Tower of Power Gas

Monster Mill Base

Monster Mill Hopper

1 MM-3 (Std - 3/8" - 303 SS )

1 Extension for Hopper (MMH-EXT)

2x Chugger Stainless Steel Center Inlet Pump

4x 1.5" Tri Clover Compatible X 1" NPS Element Adapter

Complete 50a 4 element BCS

4x 304 Stainless Steel Element - 5500w ULWD Ripple
    Last edited by jonplangley; 08-10-2017 at 12:00 PM.

Any pictures?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cschod1 View Post
    Any pictures?

Dont have pics on me and its in storage upstate, couple hours away. I can send links to most of the stuff so you could see it if youd like.

Quote Originally Posted by jonplangley View Post
    Dont have pics on me and its in storage upstate, couple hours away. I can send links to most of the stuff so you could see it if youd like.
    Ok understand that would be good, I am in Virginia how far from VA in NY is it?

Ok understand that would be good, I am in Virginia how far from VA in NY is it?

Im in New York City, stuff is upstate near Katonnah. Im actually moving to Virginia, near Lake Anna first week of September. If I get up there and take some pics next week, Ill post em for you. If it doesnt sell before I move its certainly coming with me so that might work out if you end up being interested in it.

Quote Originally Posted by jonplangley View Post
    Im in New York City, stuff is upstate near Katonnah. Im actually moving to Virginia, near Lake Anna first week of September. If I get up there and take some pics next week, Ill post em for you. If it doesnt sell before I move its certainly coming with me so that might work out if you end up being interested in it.
    That's a move not much near lake anna? Not working for Dominion energy are ya?

That's a move not much near lake anna? Not working for Dominion energy are ya?

be working up near culpeper doing some music archiving actually. place theyre putting us up is near lake anna, no complaints on my end. be a nice change of pace from manhattan.

heres links to the major pieces (fermenter, brite tank, HLT, BK, MT, heat exchanger, control panel.)

https://conical-fermenter.com/40-Gal...es.html?cat=51

https://conical-fermenter.com/45-Gal...gs.html?cat=51

https://conical-fermenter.com/40-Gal...gs.html?cat=51

https://conical-fermenter.com/40-Gal...gs.html?cat=51

https://conical-fermenter.com/55-gal...es.html?cat=18

http://www.ebrewsupply.com/50a-bcs-c...el-4-elements/

https://www.dudadiesel.com/choose_it...?id=HX3660BWGH

Prices? Willing to split some stuff out? I already have a mill for instance

Quote Originally Posted by PSkelton View Post
    Prices? Willing to split some stuff out? I already have a mill for instance
    Well, kinda depends on what you'd want. To be honest, I'm trying to get most in one go. That being said, the mill wouldn't be a deal breaker. Nor would the propane setup. I'd be able to find a home for those. But being that this is part of an I'm moving thing, I'd rather keep as much of the rest as intact as possible. For all the big stuff (HLT, BK, MT, controller, heat exchanger, fermenter, brite tank, valves, et all) i could be fairly flexible. I'd like to get 9K sans propane setup and mill. Could be a little flexible but I'd rather not end up only owning a brite tank, you know.

Anything in particular you were thinking?
    Last edited by jonplangley; 08-12-2017 at 07:16 AM. Reason: mistype

Cost?

How much for the whole system? Txt me at 315 six 51 zero 1 seven 2.

Do you still have this. Price???

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mkelliott11 View Post
    Do you still have this. Price???

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
    still do though theres one interested party. for the whole thing i was looking for 10K. if you dont want the propane setup id knock off another 1K. if i dont have to deliver i could knock off more.