Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vet. Brewer/Tap Room Manager for Hire

Hey everyone,

My name's Ty and I am looking for a full-time brewing/tap room position at a brewery. I am willing (and wanting) to re-locate to almost anywhere. I run a 3.5 bbl brewhouse in Northern California right now where I am the brewmaster as well as the Tap Room Manager. I have my brewing degree from Siebel, am an active member in the local homebrewing club, very engaged on online homebrewing communities, started a company (Waters Brewer) revolving around the homebrewing community, and fully emersed myself in the brewing industry. I also do a study of 30 batches of IPA recipe, only difference from batch to batch is the water chemistry. I'm writing a book with about 50 pages written already about everything I'm learning through these experiments. I also have a blog and podcast you can read or listen to.

About me:

-Marine Reservist for 6 years
    -First family member to graduate from college (Business Management)
    -Wolfdog Owner
    -Listen to 2-3 hours daily podcasts/audiobooks about marketing/business development
    -Hard Worker
    -I've been told I'm a great beertender
    -Personable/Sociable

If you think I would be a good fit for your brewery, please feel free to reach out to me via email at ty@watersbrewer.com

Cheers,
    Ty
    Last edited by Tyleroy; 08-14-2017, 09:05 AM.
Working...
X