Easy Filler Manufacturing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy Filler Manufacturing

Does anyone here have one of these guys bottle fillers? I figure it's a good three times what it would cost me to build it, but they'd probably do it better and it would save me quite a lot of time. I'd love to hear from anyone who's actually used one.

Lead Production Brewer Bricktown Brewery

I've used one, there great! One major plus is all the learning curve has been taken out. They fill great and can go as fast as you need them to. We have had ours for 5 years or so. Hope this helps!

Comment

We have used one for a bit now. Probably ran about 50 cases of 22oz'ers. Works like a charm. We self label our bottles as well and can do about a case in 90 seconds or so.

How fast are you filling the bottles? We pressurize up to 20 PSI and start cracking the relief valve until we get a decent flow into the bottles. We watch how much of CO2 breaks out as it fills and adjust accordingly.

Comment

Can this filler be hooked up directly to a brite tank or do you have to connect it to a sanke keg and fill from the keg?

Comment

We hooked ours up to a ten bbl brite, we do 10 bbls in about 7 hours or so.. It really depends on how many people you have. We run one person washing, one filling one capping and one labeling.

Comment

Working...
          X