Equipment Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Equipment Purchase

After about 2 months of very active communication, doing a lot of research, reading almost every post here, We finally took the
    plunge and made a deposit to purchase a new set of fermenters, a very significant upgrade to us.

We decided to source the equipment from China from a seller with good reviews, good communication, and also very important good price.

I know its scary for a lot of us to source Chinese equipment from a Chinese supplier, I hope everything goes smooth and well,
    and that we can be filling them sometime around mid November.

I'll keep you posted about the progress of this purchase.

Cheers

which supplier did you go with? we might look to do the same.

Comment

We bought from Sungood Machinery, we checked a lot of suppliers. Comunication was a big factor, and some reviews here as well helped out a lot.

If you have enough time you can see how it plays out.

Comment

Our tanks got home yesterday, I sent the wire on Aug 28, took about 50 days to fabricate and ship, which was spot on what the seller promised, they got Shipped Oct 30th and arrived to Mexico on the 19th of November, Clearing them through customs took a bit more than expected a bit over 3 weeks, they got shipped from port by rail on Dec 14 and we got the container Yesterday.

If someone is thinking on buying from China, this timeline might help you out.
        They are already in place, and going through connections, the quality seems excellent and look to be brew ready.

Originally posted by gbough View Post
        We bought from Sungood Machinery, we checked a lot of suppliers. Communication was a big factor, and some reviews here as well helped out a lot.

If you have enough time you can see how it plays out.

Comment

We also ordered from sungood ordered in november... Equipment came a couple weeks ago, very happy with it so far.
          Last edited by augiedoggy; 01-20-2018, 07:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X