Thread: Getting started with permit

Getting started with permit

Am I able to apply for my permit without actually having a location yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ttb? If so no.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

TTB Filing

Jamierat,

You can begin the process of gathering all the needed information. The type and amount of information you'll need to provide to the TTB and your state will vary based on the number of owners and your company structure. This is typically more involved than most people anticipate.

TTB approval times are beginning to improve which may encourage more people to file on their own rather than ask for help. That's awesome if you have the time and energy to handle licensing along with everything else on your plate. Our clients understand that even though approval times are improving, it is vital to submit an application that is correct and is accompanied by all of the necessary information to achieve efficient approval. They let us handle the licensing because their expertise and attention is needed in other aspects of their start-up or operations.

We have successfully submitted and achieved approval for hundreds of clients including breweries, distilleries, wineries, cideries, meaderies, wholesalers, and import/export. We have submitted applications that range in complexity from the very simple single-owner LLC up to the most complex license types such as alternating proprietorship, alternating premises, non-u.s. citizen owners, etc.

We charge flat rates for our services which takes the guesswork out of the costs and we have a level of service that will fit your budget. If you want to focus on other aspects of your business and let us handle the licensing, feel free to e-mail me at gprindyjr@gprindy.com or call my cell at 636-209-1807.

Thanks Pro Brewer Gang!

Gary
    Gary Prindiville Jr.
    CEO Prindiville & Associates, LLC & TTB Helper, LLC
    You make the beer, we'll take care of the paperwork.
    www.gprindy.com
    www.ttbhelper.com
    636-209-1807
    gprindyjr@gprindy.com