Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kettle Vent Stack Condensation Collector / Condensate return ring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kettle Vent Stack Condensation Collector / Condensate return ring?

Hey guys - I have a 10 bbl steam fired kettle and I'm looking to install a steam vent out of 6" light gauge stainless duct/pipe. I can find the straights, elbows, and tees but was wondering if anyone makes a condensation trap/condensate return ring that i could buy? or if anyone has a picture of this I could get something fabbed up.
    Bill White
    Owner/Brewer
    White Flame Brewing Co.
    Hudsonville, MI
    bwhite@whiteflamebrewing.com

Bennett Forgeworks

Reach out to Red at Bennett Forgeworks. He did a custom grist hydrator for me, I am sure he could do something like this.

Comment

Bill,

I'd be happy to take a look at what you need and get you a quote to get it fabbed up. Feel free to email me: red@forgework.com

Cheers,
      Red
      Robert "Red" Westphal
      Quality Manager/Certified Welding Inspector/Independent Stainless Steel Fabricator
      Phone: 719-661-8602

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBrew View Post
        Hey guys - I have a 10 bbl steam fired kettle and I'm looking to install a steam vent out of 6" light gauge stainless duct/pipe. I can find the straights, elbows, and tees but was wondering if anyone makes a condensation trap/condensate return ring that i could buy? or if anyone has a picture of this I could get something fabbed up.
        Hi
        Did you ever get this made?
        Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X