Thread: Michigan Waterfront Brewpub Turnkey

Michigan Waterfront Brewpub Turnkey

Awesome opportunity to purchase an established, (20+ year) truly turnkey brewpub with full Class C liquor license. Located on the water near Michigan's great lakes, this property features a newly redesigned floor plan with 2 separate dining areas, as well as a walk out, water front patio on lower level and upper waterfront patio adjoining main dining area. Property has its own private dock and is directly adjacent to public marina and city park. Located in the heart of a quaint, well established downtown. Surrounded by plenty of free municipal parking. No other on premise breweries in the area, closest micro breweries are approx. 20 and 45 minutes away.
    10 bbl, 2 vessel DME copper clad brewhouse w/ steam jacketed, HLT, Mash/Lauter and Kettle Whirlpool. 2 @ 20BBL, 2 @ 10 Bbl Uni's, DME Sankey III keg washer, plate & frame filter, glycol chiller, mill & auger, new boiler, 6 @ 10 BBL Tote serving tanks in new dedicated cellar cold room as well as 1/6 and 1/2 bbl cooperage. Location has 2 separate bars with 24 draft lines. Brewhouse area has new epoxy floor with all glass roll up door to outside and huge glass wall for customer viewing. Large, complete kitchen area with 2 walk in coolers and separate walk in freezer. Comes complete with full cooking line equipment, refrigeration, warmers, small wares, even plates and silverware!
    Purchase includes all real estate, all brewing equipment, all kitchen equipment, all FFE and State of Michigan Class C liquor license. All you need is a sound concept and the ability to produce quality beer, food & service. Truly a once in a life time chance for the right person. REO property. If you have the experience, funding and fortitude to actually take the leap, contact me ASAP for details.

I'm interested in learning more

Good afternoon,

I'm interested in learning more about the location. Could you please email me some more details?

Matthough@houghspgh.com

Waterfront Brewery

Greetings,

I too am interested in more information regarding this listing!

schollda@voiceinc-mi.org

Thanks,

Dave Scholl