Thread: small brewhouse wanted- 2.5 to 5bbl size

small brewhouse wanted- 2.5 to 5bbl size

electric/gas. prefer 3 vessel system but can work with two if need be. not really looking to buy cellar tanks but can discuss it for the right system. can provide our own pumps/hoses/HX, etc if easier to for you to keep those.

cash in the bank. ready to deal.

2bbl brew house with fermenters

Hello, I currently have a bran new never used, set up to use electric heating . stout brewing 2bbl 3 vessel brew house with 3 2bbl conical fermenters with internal chill pills, hot/grant . bought this to use as a pilot system and never went that way. I would like to sell this and get it out of my much needed space. Let me if you have any interest in this, I have pics. I paid about 10k for the system ,however I am ready to deal.
    Cheers,

Richard Ruggiero
    Baggy Wrinkle Brewing co.
    Rockland, Maine
    207-462-8599

Quote Originally Posted by midcoastbeer View Post
    Hello, I currently have a bran new never used, set up to use electric heating . stout brewing 2bbl 3 vessel brew house with 3 2bbl conical fermenters with internal chill pills, hot/grant . bought this to use as a pilot system and never went that way. I would like to sell this and get it out of my much needed space. Let me if you have any interest in this, I have pics. I paid about 10k for the system ,however I am ready to deal.
    Cheers,

Richard Ruggiero
    Baggy Wrinkle Brewing co.
    Rockland, Maine
    207-462-8599
    My first thought is that itd be too small for us, but send me a pm and the specs sheets and ill look at it.