Assistant Brewer / Cellarman in NE Philadelphia area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assistant Brewer / Cellarman in NE Philadelphia area

After working at a large chemical manufacturing plant for 15 years, most recently as Quality Manager, I was looking for a career change. I have been an avid homebrewer for the past several years and would really love an opportunity to get my foot in the door to follow a path in craft brewing.

I have been apprenticing at a local brewpub since March 2017 and am currently still working there, however, I would like an opportunity to further my career in Brewing. I have also recently received certification as a BJCP judge and Level 1 Cicerone.

I am hoping to develop and grow along with your company and look forward to hearing from you regarding a position as an assistant brewer. I am interested in staying in the NE Philadelphia, central Jersey, Bucks county areas and would be happy with full or part time to start.

Brewing, the science behind it, the practice of making it, and of course the enjoyment of the finished product have all become something I am very passionate about in the last few years, and I am looking forward to furthering my brewing career.

Respond to the post or private message me and I would be happy to pass along my resume with brewing experience and employment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Working...
X