Bonneville Brewery-Assistant brewer Tooele, UT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonneville Brewery-Assistant brewer Tooele, UT

Our production needs are going up and we need to add to our workforce. This position could take one of two forms: day shift, duties consisting mostly of cellar work, or swing shift (11-7) duties consisting of more wort production, but also including many other jobs as this is a small craft brewery.
    Ideal candidate will have a good background in homebrewing or possibly commercial brewing work, have a good head for problem solving, be able to work well with others as well as independently and most importantly, a strong desire to help create great beer!

Duties to include, but not limited to:

Wort Production
    Keg cleaning/filling
    Packaging on a Meheen bottling line
    Operate a forklift (We’ll teach you if you never have)
    Draught line cleaning at multiple locations
    Beer delivery/retrieval of empty cooperage
    Cleaning of fermentation and storage vessels
    Transferring beer from fermentation vessels to storage tanks
    Craft soda making
    Shipment receiving and organization
    Facility cleaning and maintenance
    Public events and promotion
    Physical requirements include: Ability to lift 50 pounds over head, multiple times per day. Ability to lift/move kegs (175 pounds), crouching, reaching, pulling et cetera in a hot/cold, wet and noisy environment.
    Compensation DOE,
    Medical/Dental available.
    Please send resume and cover letter explaining your reasons for joining our team to

bonnevillebrewery@gmail.com

Brewer/cellar master

I have recently moved here to Stansberry Park from Tucson Arizona. I started homebrewing in 1987 and brewing professionally in 1996. I would like to come in and talk to you folks to see if there could be a fit I would love to complement your company with my experience and devotion to Brewing industry in general.
    My name is Ed King I worked at Nimbus Brewing company in Tucson. My phone number is 520-551-0411
    greened57@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
    X