Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head/Senior Brewer for Hire

Hello all,
    Ive been in the brewing industry for a little over 10 and a half years. Spent most of that time at a production facility with having experience all the way up from packaging to a facility manager role. During my time at the production facility I also ran a small beer program for a restaurant that setup a small brew system. Currently, I have been running my own beer program at a brewpub where i solely handle everything involving in house beer. I am looking for a new opportunity in the east bay (of the SF Bay Area), Los Angeles and surrounding areas, or East Coast. Please feel free to message me for my resume.

Cheers and thanks
    Last edited by HardWorkBrewer; 09-19-2017, 06:23 PM.

We are looking for a brewer

Hi
    We are an eastern canadian brewery. Are you eligible to live and work in canada?

If interested, we can talk further

Comment

Looking for Brewer

Hi,

I am looking for a brewer for a start-up Brewpub in Charleston, SC.
      If that is of interest, please send me your resume and we can talk.

Adrian

Please email me at
      Sawczuk.adrian@gmail.com
      Last edited by Adrian@TCB; 09-25-2017, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Equity - Head Brewer Opportunity

Canned Heat Craft Beer Company is an upstart brewery located in South Coast Massachusettes and we are looking for a HEAD BREWER to create a world class HOP forward lineup of craft beers to be sold on our waterfront brewery premises and distributed throughout southern New England.

Primary Function
        Canned Heat’s Head Brewer will be responsible for ALL aspects of the brewery operations including and most importantly the creation of a HOPPY lineup of beers. The head brewer will also be responsible for optimization of a new 15BBL brewing system, training/mentoring/leading a brew team, canning line runs, designing and maintaining sterilization/cleanliness protocols, filtration system, and maintenance of brewery records, plus more.

Other Requirements
        • Must be an absolute team player, make group decisions, and handle occasional criticism.
        • Must be able to meet the physical nature of the work – lifting 60 lbs occasionally assisting to lift up to 150 lbs.
        • Travel to beer festivals and events at night and on weekends.

Education, Experience and Skills
        • Prior experience on at least a 15 BBL system in a full production brewery.
        • Must like and know how to brew multiple HOPPY world class beers.
        • Good personal skills and ability to represent the brewery in a positive energetic manner.
        • Writing and math skills are necessary.
        • College education is preferred but not mandatory.
        • Needs to be able to work without supervision and be goal oriented.
        • No drugs or criminal background – there will be a CORI check.

Compensation and Benefits
        • Competitive salary based on credentials.
        • Health/Dental
        • Equity stake in the company with certain milestones achieved.
        • Live on the coast in an affordable area where you can fish, surf, swim.
        • 15 minutes to Newport, 25 minutes to Providence, and 50 minutes to Boston.

EMAIL RESUME TO: MILES@CANNEDHEATBEER.COM

Resumes and Interviews will be conducted in October/November or until the right team member is found.

Comment

Your pro brewer post

Please contact me at js@schutze-inc.com.

Comment

New Brewer in LA

Send me your resume, we are opening in Los Angeles and need a head guy

sirliebs@yahoo.com

Comment

Green Flash- We are hiring!

Hi there, if you have any interest in relocating to sunny San Diego, CA we are looking to fill a Head Brewer role-just posted today. www.greenflashbrew.com/careers

Comment

Hiring a new head brewer in Atlanta, GA.

Our job posting is on the classified. We are Three Taverns Brewery in Decatur, GA, a section of Atlanta 6 miles from downtown. The law just changed in Sept to allow breweries to sell from the tasting room for the first time. Exciting times in GA. We've been behind but are ready to catch up. Contact brian@threetavernscraftbrewery.com if interested in discussing further.

Comment

Working...
                X