Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleaning PEGAS CrafTap

Hey everyone!
    Hoping I can get some opinions and advice on cleaning of a CrafTap growler filler. The manual says to rinse it with water every night. The distributors of this product tell us that it isn't necessary. We are a new company that will sell, service and clean these units. Would like to hear what others are doing.

We run water and draft line cleaner through it whenever we clean a line (between kegs or at least every two weeks). We also have the entire head unit disassembled and cleaned once a quarter when we also clean the faucets and do our acid rinse on the draft lines. Has worked well for 3+ years, but we've also had a few minor repairs each year. The newer units are built a little better, from what I hear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJugChris View Post
      We run water and draft line cleaner through it whenever we clean a line (between kegs or at least every two weeks). We also have the entire head unit disassembled and cleaned once a quarter when we also clean the faucets and do our acid rinse on the draft lines. Has worked well for 3+ years, but we've also had a few minor repairs each year. The newer units are built a little better, from what I hear.

That sounds more reasonable than flushing with water every night.

Comment

Originally posted by BuddySudds View Post
        That sounds more reasonable than flushing with water every night.
        That said, we do flush out lines with water between every keg, so I'd say each of our Pegas units gets flushed with water every 1-2 days.

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJugChris View Post
          That said, we do flush out lines with water between every keg, so I'd say each of our Pegas units gets flushed with water every 1-2 days.

How do you flush with water? Do you use a cleaning can or is it plumbed in so so you just flush by opening some valves?

Comment

Originally posted by BuddySudds View Post
            How do you flush with water? Do you use a cleaning can or is it plumbed in so so you just flush by opening some valves?
            Cleaning can

Comment

Working...
            X