Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced Brewer in Portland, OR

Hi there!
    I've been in the brewing industry ever since I turned 21 (a little over 6 years ago). I started on the packaging line at a 100,000 bbls/year brewery. During my time there, I worked my way up through head packaging lead, centrifuge operator, cellarman, and eventually having my own brewing shift where I operated the 100bbl brew house. After working at that brewery for several years, I moved to a larger sized brewery and was put in charge of both brewing and clarifying processes. I have been here ever since, but am looking for a change somewhere in the Portland, OR area. Im mainly interested in somewhere smaller that I can grow with and see the fruits of my labor, but I'd be willing to discuss any options!

I have experience in all facets of a brewery, from packaging to cellar work (CIPs, clarifying, bright beer processing) to wort production and all the things that are associated with that. Shoot me a message and I can talk in more detail about my experience/experiences. Thanks for your time!
Working...
X