Experienced Brewer looking for new opportunities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced Brewer looking for new opportunities

Currently heading up a 10 bbl brewpub in Boston Metrowest, but looking to stretch my legs a bit. Five years experience in both pub and production settings. Deep hot and cold side knowledge, communication and planning skills are both excellent. Attentive to details, driven, ready and willing to learn new ways of doing things. Efficient. Experience with brewing, recipe planning, some canning, barrel aging, keg washing, tank CIP and sanitizing. My processes for transfers, racking, and brewing are all well developed and avoid beating up the beer as much as possible.

Unfortunately unable to relocate at this time.

Looking for a brewmaster

Originally posted by mikeeysouzz View Post
    Currently heading up a 10 bbl brewpub in Boston Metrowest, but looking to stretch my legs a bit. Five years experience in both pub and production settings. Deep hot and cold side knowledge, communication and planning skills are both excellent. Attentive to details, driven, ready and willing to learn new ways of doing things. Efficient. Experience with brewing, recipe planning, some canning, barrel aging, keg washing, tank CIP and sanitizing. My processes for transfers, racking, and brewing are all well developed and avoid beating up the beer as much as possible.

Unfortunately unable to relocate at this time.
    Hey Mike my names John I’m opening up a new brewery 35 min north of Boston. I’m looking for a brewmaster or a head brewer if you are interested give me a call 603.851.1557

Comment

Working...
    X