Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Experienced and Awarded West Coast Brewer seeking opportunity in Northern Virginia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced and Awarded West Coast Brewer seeking opportunity in Northern Virginia

Greetings ProBrewer's,

My name is Greg Maddrey and I have moved back to my native Virginia home to be closer to family after living and brewing professionally in the Greater Seattle area for the past 20 years. My goal is to find and join a group of folks that have a passion for brewing and the desire to create the best beer possible. To challenge beer styles, the palate and to be part of the local brewing community are the focus of what I want to do. I have attached my resume for perusal and can be reached at any time via email or phone.

Cheers and brew on!

Greg Maddrey
    8120 Cooke Ct, Apt 101
    Manassas, VA 20109
    (206) 999-3311
    fatbeerkatt5@gmail.com

OBJECTIVE: To join a team of creative beverage entrepreneurs where my skills can be utilized, expanded and challenged.

STRENGTHS:

Full knowledge of all aspects of brewpub and craft brewery/distillery operations grain to glass, including brew house, cellar, and bottling operations.
    Extensive experience in repair and installation of brewery equipment including pump systems, copper work, minor electrical, glycol systems, etc.
    Creating innovative recipes, lagering, cask-conditioning, barrel-aging, and creative uses of bacteria.
    Experience educating new brewers as well as servers on all aspects of craft brewing.
    Complete knowledge of bar/brewpub draft systems.
    Complete knowledge of nitrogenated draft wine systems including installation and maintenance.
    Experienced forklift operator.

EMPLOYMENT HISTORY

Ram International, LLC Head Brewer UVillage Ram 2/2015 – 5/2017
    Big Time Brewing Co. Brewer 8/2013 – 2/2015
    Letterpress Distilling Production Manager/Distiller 4/2012 – 2/2015
    Proletariat Wine Co. Draft technician/Sales rep 3/2011 – 12/2013
    Hale’s Ales, LLC Head Brewer 6/2006 – 12/2010
    Ram International, LLC Brewer 6/2005 – 6/2006
    Mac & Jack’s Brewery, Inc. Production/Lead Brewer 3/2000 – 6/2005
    Fred Hutch CRC Laboratory Tech 12/1996 –12/1998
    United States Navy Hospital Corpsman 5/1991 – 5/1995

INDUSTRY AWARDS

• Washington Beer Awards 2016 Bronze in Porter Category
    • Great American Beer Festival 2010 Gold in Kellerbier/Zweickelbier Category
    • Great American Beer Festival 2007 Silver in ESB/Strong Bitter Category
    • World Beer Cup 2006 Bronze in Brown Porter Category

EDUCATION

1991-1995 University of Pennsylvania
    1995-1996 Georgia State University

References available upon request
Working...
X