Innovative Head Brewer Searching in PNW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Innovative Head Brewer Searching in PNW

I am a grain-to-glass Head Brewer on the east coast looking to relocate to the Pacific Northwest. I have experience developing recipes for both traditional and experimental styles, working with a variety of specialty ingredients including hop oil and lupulin powder, and managing employees. I have built QC/QA labs, developed house cultures for hazy NEIPAs, started barrel-aged sour programs with a unique bacteria blend, and operated both canning and bottling production lines.

I have the technical knowledge to brew lagers, the creative passion to create new styles, and the work ethic and energy to build cold rooms and sling grain bags. My heart is in recipe development and barrel-aged sour beer production, but I am looking for any opportunity to brew great beer and work with great people.

My target move date to the PNW area is May 2018. Please message me if you would like to see my resume or talk about a position you need filled.

resume

We are looking for a master brewer for a new start-up small 7bbl brewery in Montana. Please email me if you are interested to hear more details. kelligibbs@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
    X