Viridian Brewing in Grand Rapids, MI Seeks 3rd Founder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viridian Brewing in Grand Rapids, MI Seeks 3rd Founder

We are looking for a 3rd founder for Viridian Brewing Company in Grand Rapids, MI.

Our projected open is in March 2019 with a focus on scheduled can releases of North-East IPAs. The current team consists of my father and I - I am an Electrical Engineer with 8 years industry experience, my father is a mechanical mastermind with 40 years industry experience, and together we have more than a decade of brewing experience.

We have completed a detailed Business & Marketing Plan, Pitch Deck, Investment Proposals and LLC Operating Agreement. We have an artist working on logos, a website under development, legal support and an architect ready to help us design our space. We are currently in negotiation with a space on the west side of Grand Rapids, MI. We plan to be incorporated next month, and our trademark for Viridian Brewing Company is pending. We have been maintaining a social media presence for nearly a year now, and have been developing relationships with local bottle shop owners for nearly 8 months now.

We seek a 3rd founder for the company. The ideal candidate would have the following skills/attributes:

1) Able to take direction and be self motivated until a problem has been resolved
    2) Have 5-10 years minimum experience in the beer industry or brewing
    3) Business experience is a huge PLUS
    4) College degree is a huge PLUS

Feel free to email me at Ryan@ViridianBrewing.com if you are interested.

Cheers!
    Ryan
    Viridian Brewing Company
    [Brewery-In-Planning]
Working...
X