GABF Scoresheets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GABF Scoresheets

Does anyone know how long or when the GABF scoresheets are returned.

I know it is obviously an administrative nightmare but I am interested in what the judges had to say and how the beers scored.

Cheers

Graeme

My guess is early next week...seems to take about a month

Comment

What, those?

I find they come faster if you totally forget about them.

Comment

Thanks. It was my first entry to the GABF so I am intrigued as to how the judging compares to the UK competitions.

Comment

Don't get your hopes up on finding any meaningful insight. I've seen non advancing beers have better comments than medal winning beers. Half the time you wonder if they actually drank the beer you submitted.

Comment

Originally posted by brewmatt333 View Post
            Don't get your hopes up on finding any meaningful insight. I've seen non advancing beers have better comments than medal winning beers. Half the time you wonder if they actually drank the beer you submitted.
            I agree. Been to "The Show" a few times now, even won gold, but the scorecards have always left me wondering if the process was more arbitrary than I thought. But at least with a medal and $1.25 I can get me a cup of coffee!

Prost!
            Dave
            Glacier Brewing Company
            406-883-2595
            info@glacierbrewing.com

"who said what now?"

Comment

I agree, there isn't much useful feedback on the sheets. It's nice to know if your beer advanced to the medal round. I had better feedback on homebrew competition sheets before going pro.
              Linus Hall
              Yazoo Brewing
              Nashville, TN
              www.yazoobrew.com

Comment

Working...
              X