Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tying in HLT/CLT to MLT

Hello All,

I am in the process of plumbing in my HLT/CLT to the MLT and need to figure out the how exactly to accomplish this. I am new to setting up this equipment so excuse my ignorance. Currently in my production facility I have a 15bbl steam jacketed HLT, 7bbl glycol jacketed CLT, and a 7bbl steam jacketed MLT. Filtered water will fill both the CLT and HLT. My question is how to properly plumb these into my MLT? My system uses automatic air valves, one for each of the CLT and HLT outlets, and I have a separate CPE pump for each vessel. I think what I am looking for is the exact order of operations from the pumps to the MLT. Currently I have the flow meter and hydrator. I'm assuming that both water lines run to the MLT each containing a valve for adjusting the ratio depending on my water temperature needs. From there it should go to some type of blending valve prior to the flow meter, through the flow meter, through the temperature gauge, and to the hydrator. Any help or diagrams would be extremely appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help and wisdom.
Working...
X