Head Brewer Newly Available for Hire in Denver/Boulder Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head Brewer Newly Available for Hire in Denver/Boulder Area

I'll keep this short and sweet. I'm currently living in Golden with my wife/son and have been working in the industry for about 7 years now, 6 of those in the role of Head Brewer. I'm a graduate of the UC Davis Brewing Program and I'm looking at all opportunities with small to large breweries in the Denver/Boulder area. If anyone us interested please feel free to send me a message and I can provide references, resume and or pertinent details.

Originally posted by beereaucrat View Post
    I'll keep this short and sweet. I'm currently living in Golden with my wife/son and have been working in the industry for about 7 years now, 6 of those in the role of Head Brewer. I'm a graduate of the UC Davis Brewing Program and I'm looking at all opportunities with small to large breweries in the Denver/Boulder area. If anyone us interested please feel free to send me a message and I can provide references, resume and or pertinent details.
    As someone who lived in Golden and commuted to Boulder for many years to brew and other things, I strongly advise against that commute. It is awful, especially in the winter, and I am sure the population increase in the last few years has only made it significantly worse. I know they expanded 36, and have done some work to 93, but Golden will forever fight against any logical solution to the north-south highway increases. If you go that route, be prepared to spend at least 1-1.5 hours each way for what used to be a 30min drive. I used to take 287 and work my way over sometimes.

Go talk to Thad at Mountain Toad, or Jeff at Cannonball Creek first. Maybe they can fold you in. Golden City is probably too small to need anyone. New Terrain looks nice, and will probably have growth at some point.

If you do take a position towards Boulder, be sure to try and work unconventional hours! Or move! Good luck!

Comment

Working...
    X