Brewer looking to leave the states.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewer looking to leave the states.

Experienced brewer with start up experience. Also experience with packageing and distribution. Looking to leave the states. Thinking South America, but almost anywhere in the world is an option. Pm me and tell me about your project.
    Resume and references are available.
    Thanks for reading.

Bump

Bump. This is a serious inquiry. Looking for the right fit.

Comment

EXPERIENCED BREWMASTER for 10 HL Brew House Location: Istanbul, Turkey

Dear Sir,
      please see our post below and get contact with us if you interested.
      All the best,
      Cengiz

EXPERIENCED BREWMASTER for 10 HL Brew House
      D.ream (Doğuş Restaurant Entertainment and Management) was founded in March 2012 with the mission of becoming a hallmark institution known for innovative approaches that add value to the entertainment industry. D.ream a part of Dogus Group, one of the biggest holdings in Turkey with world wide business operations. Through its partnerships with leading brands of the entertainment sector, D.ream has reached over 170 locations and 6.000 employees in its international portfolio.

Torch Brewery and its first brewpub The Populist Bomonti were set up two years ago in a historical beer factory. Second brewpub The Populist Bebek is located a popular location called Bebek near the Bosporus. Both brewpubs and brewery are located at the heart of Istanbul/Turkey. Currently the brewpub is offering 12 types of beer on taps and some other additional varieties changing seasonally. The beer is brewed on a 10 HL Caspary System. Yearly capacity of our brew house is 2200 HL. We brew 5-6 times a week with one brewmaster, one brewer and two assistants.
      We are seeking a qualified and experienced candidate to assume the role of Brewmaster for the brewery.
      The Profile:
      • Extensive experience in all aspects of process from grain to glass, wide range of bottom and top fermenting beer varieties
      • Professional brewing and supervisory experience
      • We require experience in similar position of minimum five years
      • General Certificate Brewing, or equivalent as a minimum qualification (Diploma level candidates will be given priority)
      • Detail-oriented, self-motivated, ability to deal with people from other cultures
      • Has experience of working abroad
      • Must convey their enthusiasm for quality beer to both guests and staff members
      The Job:
      • Brewing on their own and training the staff properly
      • Assurance of beer quality and quantity
      • Supervising daily operations like raw material handling, ordering, kegging, keg cleaning
      • Assurance of cleanliness, hygiene, order and work safety, using hazardous chemicals safely
      • Keeping inventory paperwork
      • Development of new beer recipes
      • Representing the brand professionally at brewpub and local festivals
      Applicants:
      Please send your cover letter and resume to cengiz.bahcekapili@d-ream.com.tr
      To know us better:
      https://www.dogusgrubu.com.tr/en (Holding Company)
      http://www.d-ream.com.tr/en (Owner Company)
      http://www.thepopulist.com.tr/tr/ana-sayfa.aspx (Brewpub)
      17K Followers, 42 Following, 1,409 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from ThePopulist (@thepopulisttr)

Comment

Thank you for all of the inquiries I have received. I am looking for a new adventure in life. I have passion to learn Spanish. With that said, I will only consider brewing in India, if it is offered by the brewers of Sacred Cow IPA.
        My dream job is in EUROPE!

Comment

Brewery in Sacred Valley Peru

Hey! We are small brewery located in the Sacred Valley outside of Cusco - Peru. We are looking for some help in our production facility. Let us know if you want to come down and help out! If you are interested email your CV to juan@cerveceriadelvalle.com. Our website is cerveceriadelvalle.com and facebook.com/cerveceriadelvalle

Happy brewing!!

Comment

Hi,

We are a Brewery group in India. We have run a large scale brewery of 2 Million HL / Annum from 1994 till last year, wherein we have sold the same.

We are now in the Process of setting a 10 HL Craft Brewery near New Delhi, India, to produce 6 - 8 Different types of Beer. We are looking for a Brewer who can develop & innovate recipes for Beer & Cider, help in setup of plant, manage brewing operation & train our personnel. Would you be interested in a project like this?

Let me know.

Thanks

Varun Jain
            varun.jain@pacificspirits.in

Comment

Mexico

Hi,

We have and oportunity in Mexico, send me an email if you are interested alexander@bodegasv.com

Comment

Working...
              X