Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Experienced, educated American brewer, looking for national/interntional opportunity.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced, educated American brewer, looking for national/interntional opportunity.

I have 5+ years of brewing experience at breweries of various size, the last 3+ at one of Americas top 5 largest craft breweries. In addition to my on the job experience I have a formal brewing degree from the World Brewing Academy. I’m proficient in all aspects of brewing and fermentation, in addition to applicable lab experience. My passion for brewing has lead me to seek out a new challenge and further my growth as a brewer. I am looking for a new opportunity, both within the United States or internationally. Preferably a start-up, or a brewery in its infancy stages looking to round out its team. Please private message me for a cover letter and resume. Thank you for your time.
    Last edited by RG1836; 11-13-2017, 12:30 PM.

Brewer needed

We are Stillhouse Brewery/Distillery/Restaurant in Ellicottville, NY. We are opening our restaurant and taproom in March or April.

Next week we are brewing our first beer on our 15bbl system.
    I am the only brewer right now, but we are looking to have a team of brewers eventually.

We focus on hiring good people that get along fabulously. We would like someone with some commercial experience, but mainly hope to find a creative person to contribute to and help define our brand.

Give me a shout if you're at all interested.

--Tim Hooker
    Stillhouse Brewery and Distillery
    Ellicottville, NY 14731
    stillhousebrew@hotmail.com
    (716) 771-8334

Comment

Working...
    X