Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ABE Lincan users: help please!

Hello everyone,

Long time listener first time caller.... We have an ABE Lincan, and need some help getting our TPO down. We seem to have figured out the settings to get a good fill level, and we're capping on foam/beer, but we are still getting 200+ ppb in TPO.

Two things I'm thinking about for the next run are making sure that the hoses from the BBT to the machine are either the same ID, or run largest to smallest; and changing the CO2 pressure in to the machine. We were told to run at 20psi, but that seems too high to me.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Cheers!

ABE service following up.

Hello,

This is Bruce from ABE. I noticed your post and wanted to follow up. May I ask your telephone number so we can set up a time to call? We'll be happy to work with you to determine the reason for this level of DO. Our email is info@americanbeerequipment.com. Feel free to email us your number and we'll make sure to get with you right away.

Thanks!

Originally posted by jaffrobot View Post
    Hello everyone,

Long time listener first time caller.... We have an ABE Lincan, and need some help getting our TPO down. We seem to have figured out the settings to get a good fill level, and we're capping on foam/beer, but we are still getting 200+ ppb in TPO.

Two things I'm thinking about for the next run are making sure that the hoses from the BBT to the machine are either the same ID, or run largest to smallest; and changing the CO2 pressure in to the machine. We were told to run at 20psi, but that seems too high to me.

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by jaffrobot View Post
      Hello everyone,

Cheers!

What is your DO in the brite tank?

Comment

Originally posted by briangaylor View Post
        What is your DO in the brite tank?
        Quite low, usually less than 10ppb.

Comment

Working...
        X