Thread: Brewer seeking opportunities in Northern California

Brewer seeking opportunities in Northern California

I am an experienced brewer with over three years in the industry working in production breweries. I am currently seeking any industry opportunities in the Redding, CA area or within an hour, and I am available to work immediately.

Most recently, I was a brewer with Wildcard Brewing of Redding, CA. Prior to that, I was a Brewer/Cellarman with Eight Bridges Brewing of Livermore, CA.

I have experience in the following areas:

Executing necessary production duties including wort production, fermentation management, and bright beer handling. 

Ensuring that all beer is produced to standards and specification by following recipes and procedures.

Following best practice and safety requirements. 

Maintaining brewing, cellaring, clarification and other related documentation in an 
organized and complete manner. 

Cleaning and sanitizing all equipment and work areas to maintain consistent beer quality.

Participating in festivals and promotional events while representing the company and the brand in a professional manner.

Running a pilot brewing program to include small batch production and recipe development.

Serving beer in a taproom as a Cicerone Certified Beer Server and engaging customers during service as well as guiding them through the brewing process via brewhouse.
    Last edited by Hoppenheuer; 11-29-2017 at 07:23 PM.

Greetings!

Check out my posting in the Brewers wanted section.
    Cheers,

Brian Ford
    Auburn Alehouse
    [email]brewmaster@auburnalehouse.com[/email]

Quote Originally Posted by bford View Post
    Check out my posting in the Brewers wanted section.
    That would be an incredible opportunity, and I’m a big fan. But I’m in Redding and that’s one looooooong commute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk