Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hardworking Assistant Brewer (Open to Relocation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hardworking Assistant Brewer (Open to Relocation)

Hey all,

I currently am an assistant plant breeder with a strong background in biology, chemistry, fungal biology, plant pathology, and molecular/genetic techniques. I have a BS in Biology/Computer Science; BA in Spanish; and MS in Molecular Plant Pathology. You could say I have a strong background in molecular biology and chemistry.

I have 4 years of home brewing experience and recently acquired certifications to demonstrate my acquired knowledge. I am a Certified Beer Server through Cicerone (Lvl 1) and a Rank Pending/Provisional Judge through the Beer Judge Certification Program (BJCP). Both of these demonstrate a level of competence in brewing, tasting, and identifying problems in beer.

I am seeking an opportunity for commercial brewing experience as a hardworking assistant brewer. I am willing to locate anywhere (I have some preferences near Fresno, CA or Joplin, MO - God willing).

If interested please request my resume at: brewer.brant.smith@gmail.com

Thanks,

Brant

Brewing job

Hello,

If you have any interest in moving to the Sacramento area please send over a resume to: anthony@outofboundsbrewing.com

Thank you

Anthony

Comment

Re: Brewing Job

I would be very interested. You will see my CV within the day (12-11-2017). Thanks.

Brant

Comment

Working...
      X