X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Chinese Craft Beer Revolution!

Hello everyone of Craft Beer Earth,
    My name is Wayne.
    For millennials, the creation of beer has been thought of being best discovery since fire. For decades different countries have crafted their respected beers but where is China? Currently craft breweries have recently started developing in China and is a vastly untapped market. For example, Hong Kong has 7.5 million natives who do not understand the numerous flavor depths craft beer can offer. Now is best time for brewers of west to met and educate craft breweries of the east. As for me, I am a craft brewer from the west who has education and experience within all craft brewing starting from an assistant working my way to a head brewer. I have experienced the difficulties of expansions and assisted a plethora of start breweries. Recently, I had the honor to experience the Asian craft beer scene and culture in Hong Kong. I have done the research, reconnaissance and understand the FAB within China. Together we can start the craft beer revolution and continue the pursuit for uniquely satisfying craft beers as beacon within China.
    Please connect with me for all inquiries +13153836463 what’s app/we chat or waynealanhsu@gmail.com
    Cheers to those Fears.
    Wayne.

Re: The Chinese Craft Beer Revolution!

Hi Wayne,

Are you looking for a brewing job in China? What brewery did you work at as head brewer? Where in China have you had experience?

Thanks,

Rick.

Comment

Working...
    X