Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brewer/Assistant Brewer (Europe, N.America, Australia, or NZ)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewer/Assistant Brewer (Europe, N.America, Australia, or NZ)

Barrett Lione-Seaton
    +86 1-38-2356-2454 | BarrettBeerGuy@gmail.com | Shenzhen, China
    Dec. 10, 2017

Hello!

my name is Barrett.

I started doing packaging work and brewing in Colorado working the overnight shift at New Belgium and Odells as well as later brewing under a great brewer who recently co-founded Purpose Brewing and Cellars with Peter (Head Brewer of NBB) from NBB. He gave me a great foundation for my brewing skills, especially in the area of production brewing techniques.

I have since taken brewing positions in China to see what China was about. I have learned a lot as well as grown my skills in the brewery. Most recently running a 20 BBL DME system, 20HL/hour Alfa Laval centrifuge, and running a 6 head Maheen bottler, which I have now set up and installed 3 throughout China/Hong Kong. I’ll be heading up 3 20BBL test brews for an international brewery's beer in HK for a new brand they will introduce. LioneSeaton_Resume_BrewingIndustry_Dec_10_2017.doc

On top of brewing and packaging, I have obtained an advanced certification in draft systems through Micro-Matic, installed 4 tap systems here with the smallest being 24 taps up to 46 taps ranging from direct draw to 2nd level moved with pumps and using FOBs.

I am good with tools, maintenance, cleaning, safety, working hard and having fun. I always show up to work with a good attitude!

I am looking to work at a brewery to obtain a deeper understanding of the brewing science and the scientific fundamentals. I am currently all 4 books in the Brewing Elemental Series as well as Brewing (2nd Edition). While they are packed with good information, I do best with the hands-on approach. My resume is attached to this thread for you to review. I am open to 1-2 yr contracts or if the brewery offers health insurance and all the other benefits, I am very interested in a long term/career position.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from you!

-Barrett

Tripping Animals Brewing Looking for a Brewer

Greetings Barrett,

Tripping Animals Brewing Co is a brand new Brewery that is a 100% independently owned and operated Family business. We are based in Doral, FL (Miami Area.)

We exist to love, service, inspire and support our customers and community - Craft Beer Drinkers - Most unique and creative people - By making the highest quality beers.

We are a Hop forward that focus on having the freshest and high quality hops for the IPA's we will be brewing as well of our barrel program for our Stouts, Belgium, and Sour beers. Our projection is to open the brewery and the taproom this summer 2018.

We are looking for a full time brewer that will be responsible for all aspects of wort production on our 15bbl brewhouse as well as all cellar operations.

I couldn't find your resume. If you are interested, Please feel free to contact me at imontenegro@trippinganimals.com so we can keep going with the conversation better.

Cheers,

IM

Comment

Hi Barret,

We are a Brewery group in India. We have run a large scale brewery of 2 Million HL / Annum from 1994 till last year, wherein we have sold the same.

We are now in the Process of setting a 10 HL Craft Brewery near New Delhi, India, to produce 6 - 8 Different types of Beer. We are looking for a Brewer who can develop & innovate recipes for Beer & Cider, help in setup of plant, manage brewing operation & train our personnel. Would you be interested in a project like this?

Let me know.

Thanks

Varun Jain
      varun.jain@pacificspirits.in

Comment

Working...
      X