Experienced head brewer/Operations manager available for relocation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced head brewer/Operations manager available for relocation

I am an experienced brewer looking for new opportunities at an existing brewery or startup, willing to relocate. I would be looking for a head brewer, head of special projects or partnership role.
    I have several years of experience in breweries and brewpubs working with both startups and established breweries. I have years of experience in production scheduling, recipe development, raw materials management/ ordering,COGS, and well as growth and expansion projects. I also have experience managing a sales team and distributor relationships.
    My resume is available upon request via PM.

Saw your ad for work and if your willing to relocate in CT

My dad and I own a restaurant in CT and we're looking to turn it into a brewpub. We want to have our own brew beers to sell in house and to go. We are looking for a head brewer or business partner who has experience in this industry. If your interested, email us back at michelangelos@gmail.com or call us back at 18607388585 and ask for Peter or George.
    Last edited by GeorgeA; 01-03-2018, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Looking for head brewer in Arizona

If you are still looking to become a head brewer at a startup please let me know I am interested. My email is cjtoma1@yahoo.com we can discuss things in more detail.
      Originally posted by WoodCellar View Post
      I am an experienced brewer looking for new opportunities at an existing brewery or startup, willing to relocate. I would be looking for a head brewer, head of special projects or partnership role.
      I have several years of experience in breweries and brewpubs working with both startups and established breweries. I have years of experience in production scheduling, recipe development, raw materials management/ ordering,COGS, and well as growth and expansion projects. I also have experience managing a sales team and distributor relationships.
      My resume is available upon request via PM.

Comment

Bump

Bump... Still searching for the right opportunity.

Comment

Send an e-mail to Mike@MJLBreweryConsulting.com for New Trail Brewing Co

Comment

Connecting

Hello:

Very interesting in connecting with you. My email is halezk@comcast.net shoot me an email and I can fill you in on the opportunity we have to offer!!

-Zak

Comment

We are opening a brewery in Fishkill New York and are looking for a head brewer. If you are interested send us an email to Kettlecorn114@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
              X