CODI CCL-45 Reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CODI CCL-45 Reviews

I've been looking into getting one of the CODI canning machines for our brewery. I'd love to hear some feedback and recommendations from anyone that's used one in terms of service reliability etc. Right now I'm between CODI and Wild Goose
    Chris Enegren
    www.enegrenbrewing.com

Codi ccl-45

We are a small brewery (3k bbl) previously running a Cask SAMS. While I can't speak to the difference between the Wild Goose and CODI, I can tell you that the CODI line is every bit worth the investment. We are running 40 cpm with a DO pick up of 20 ppb on the high end. Switch over from 12 to 16oz cans is a breeze and only takes a few minutes. The seamer is easy to adjust and doesn't require constant attention like other lines that use air logic for rolls. We did have some inconsistent fills at first but CODI was quick to fix the problem. I would recommend the depal. We opted for the hand feed option and found that the coder doesn't work pre-fill due to inconsistent flow through the twist rinse. Instead, we have to code post fill in order to hit every can.

Comment

I may have to go with the hand feed route for now due to space but hopefully I'll be able to squeeze a deal in there. Was the hand feed a complete pain?
      Chris Enegren
      www.enegrenbrewing.com

Comment

Codi ccl-45

The hand feed is not a pain. We have a small platform to stand on and we use a manual pallet lift with no issues keeping the machine loaded. You will just need to find a place down stream to mount your print head thats all.

Comment

Working...
        X