Brewery in Central Denver Looking for Experienced Brewhouse Manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewery in Central Denver Looking for Experienced Brewhouse Manager

We are a brewery with a decade of proven international success. This will be our first location in the US, heavy on R&D, and focused on producing a particular style of experimental beers.
    We're looking for a experienced professional, who has been in high responsibility positions, possibly with medium to high volume breweries, possibly involved with barrel aging and sour programs. Winemaking experience is a plus.

As a sole owner with extensive experience in the business of brewing craft beer.
    I offer very competitive compensation packages based on experience.
    I am looking for the best professional out there, and I will be interviewing and working with you personally.
    Along with a solid insurance package, and the change to work with a professional and experienced team already in place, there are clear opportunities for advancement.
    I have always strived to offer the best life possible to the people who work along side me.

Please email your resume and a cover letter to simpleplanco@gmail.com

Qualifications and Requirements
    • Passionate and willing to push brewing boundaries. 

• Willing to brew with unconventional methods and solutions; ability to find solutions to solve unconventional brewing problems. 

• 10+ yrs of brewery experience. Brewpub experience is welcome but not essential. Brewers relocating from high positions responsibilities at regional or established breweries very welcome.
    • Trained in sensory evaluation.

• A formal brewing education is preferred, with mandatory comprehensive understanding of the fundamentals of brewing science. 

• Experience with smaller than 30bbl brewing, including all maintenance and upkeep.
    • Experience with larger than 30bbl brewing, including hot and cold side. 

• Experience with step mash, single step infusion and decoction. 

• Experienced in water profile modification. 

• Preferably experienced with wild ales and wild yeast management methods. 

• Preferably experienced on a broad selection of beer styles. 

• Fluent in metric as standard, Plato as Gravity. 

• Possess extensive knowledge of industry compliance standards including but not limited to OSHA and TTB 

• Ability to be directed and follow assignments, as well as bring ideas to the table. 

• Have experience in planning and organizational skills 

• Must be able to work alone, as well as, manage a brewery team 

• Self-motivated problem solver 

• Ability to perform physical labor, lifting 75 lbs and moving 160 lbs 

• Ability to stand for long periods of time 

• Must have flexible work schedule.....this is not a 9-5 

• Great communication skills and must be software savvy for organizational purposes.

• Knowledge and experience on packaging. ie: Keg filling and washing, bottle re-fermentation. 

• Preferably experienced in purchasing raw materials

• Detail oriented 

• Ability to perform inventory, yield and loss summaries 

• Have the ability to work in marketing and beer affiliated events 

• Preferably have an education and/or experience in winemaking 

• Have experience with handling barrels and wood vessels (cleaning, maintenance, etc) 

• Preferably have experience with yeast cultures, propagation and basic lab operations 

• Preferably have experience with oximeters, cellometers, and basic testing equipment. 

• Knowledgeable and experienced in line cleaning and bar operations. 

Last edited by AlexL; 12-15-2017, 01:43 PM.
Working...
X