Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Philadelphia Based Brewer and Brewery Consultant Looking For New Opportunities!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philadelphia Based Brewer and Brewery Consultant Looking For New Opportunities!

Hi Everyone!

I am a Philadelphia based brewery consultant with over 7 years experience in all facets of brewery production. In the last few years I have been apart of some highly notable breweries during key expansion periods and have recently started my own brewery consulting firm. In my time as a brewer I have received a number of accolades including GABF awards, Rate Beer's Best Brewer in multiple states, as well as numerous other awards.

At this time I would love to speak to anyone in the Philadelphia region about brewing opportunities as well as start ups in a nationwide regarding my consulting services.

I would love to help you start on your new venture! I look to primarily assist with breweries looking to start up and assist from "Business Plan to Day 1 of Production". I have extensive experience in equipment acquisition and design and layout! My expertise can be used in all facets of production planning, including brand development, raw materials sourcing, and SOP development/implementation. MJL Brewery Consulting is happy to speak with all breweries in all phases of either start up, expansion, or interim brewing opportunities. The majority of my clients are based in the Mid-Atlantic, but I am willing to travel anywhere! I'm happy to share my bio and a concise list of services I offer with all.

Please feel free to reach me at: Mike@MJLBreweryConsulting.com
Working...
X