Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4''Carb stone with both ends tri-clamp

Hello,

Does anyone know a manufacturer who makes a small carb stone (ideally 4'') with both ends TC (ideally 1'')? I want to be able to attach a carb stone to a sight glass and on the back end put a TC valve where I can hook my Co2 line in. This would make cleaning the stone very easy

Most carb stones have a thread on the back end..

Thanks!

I'm not quite sure what you're thinking of, but I am sure Zahm & Nagel can make you one up with a good drawing. Not cheap, but as good as they come. We just put our stone in a T immediately upstream of the sight glass.
    Timm Turrentine

Brewerywright,
    Terminal Gravity Brewing,
    Enterprise. Oregon.

Comment

Originally posted by jcmccoy View Post
      Hello,

Does anyone know a manufacturer who makes a small carb stone (ideally 4'') with both ends TC (ideally 1'')? I want to be able to attach a carb stone to a sight glass and on the back end put a TC valve where I can hook my Co2 line in. This would make cleaning the stone very easy

Thanks!
      We have it in stock,please email us
      ---------------------------------------------------------
      Gavin

Please E-mail me at any time

We Specialize In Designing And Fabricating High Quality Tanks/Equipments For The Brewing Industry!

Email:
      sungoodmachinery@vip.163.com
      gavin@sungoodmachinery.com

www.sungoodmachinery.com(Updating)
      Great Quality,Affordable Prices,24hours After-sales Service!
      The Brand You Know,The People You Trust,The Quality You love!

Comment

Hello,

Thanks!
        The threaded side isn’t supposed to ever touch the beer or wort, so I really don’t see the need for a sanitary fitting.

If ya really want one, I’m sure your friendly local SS welder could make what you’re wanting.

-J.
        Jeremy Reed
        Co-Founder and President, assistant brewer, amateur electrician, plumber, welder, refrigeration tech, and intermediately swell fella
        The North of 48 Brewing Company
        Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

www.no48.ca

Comment

If you wanna break the carb stone out for easy cleaning, get a quick-connect for the gas input.....
          Jeremy Reed
          Co-Founder and President, assistant brewer, amateur electrician, plumber, welder, refrigeration tech, and intermediately swell fella
          The North of 48 Brewing Company
          Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

www.no48.ca

Comment

Hello,

Thanks!
            This is what I use and the stone and ball valve are 100% welded. Zero threads.

https://www.ssbrewtech.com/collectio...xygenation-kit

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X